The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Reed highlight tape>>>>>>>>>>>

College and pros :sick::sick::sick:

he has better highlights than some offensive players. Instincts were UNREAL

Jets legend Ed Reed :pimp:

1597163118490.png

Hated seeing how Ed looked with the Jets and Texans.

I'm shocked Deion is leaving, wonder if he's going to FS1 for more money or if he's coaching.

Dolphins dumb as HELL! Had a potential defensive all-star. Rangy free safety like Earl, but bigger. And a ballhawk. Had the man playing rover/LB. that’s why I will NEVER root for the Dolphins.

had him playing LINEBACKER :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: typical dolphins

Dolphins dumb as HELL! Had a potential defensive all-star. Rangy free safety like Earl, but bigger. And a ballhawk. Had the man playing rover/LB. that’s why I will NEVER root for the Dolphins.

had him playing LINEBACKER :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: typical dolphins

Dude was one of the best slot CBs when asked to play that role

Wouldn’t even put him as a deep safety.. I’d run him as the 3rd safety and let him roam as needed.. have a legit SS that could cover more LB type duties.. so play a ton of nickel but don’t bring on the 3rd CB

Those trades get blown up at the outset, but it can still work out both ways. It's not like the Bears are outright winners from the Mack trade yet.

So what, Minkah stays there on a losing team for a few years while everyone says the Dolphins wasted his prime?

Those trades get blown up at the outset, but it can still work out both ways. It's not like the Bears are outright winners from the Mack trade yet.

So what, Minkah stays there on a losing team for a few years while everyone says the Dolphins wasted his prime?

I don’t even think you can put all the trades in the same boat

minkah wasn’t even eligible for an extension and Steelers only had to give up a single 1st

i say only because obviously Seattle, Texans and rams gave up multiple 1sts and change plus didn’t have a contract already worked out

least for the bears they got that 2nd back in return

While it’s a great start that some are doing it..

but ain’t going work if it all and everyone involved.. cause you’re still going be exposed soon as you get around the rest of team and organization

and then you’re going get exposed when games start and whatever guys on other side are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom