The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe this because you were in the rap about nothing thread saying he was the most influential rapper of the 2010’s.

I laughed out loud. I’m in that thread calling him Black Post Malone. Never heard an album, just a few songs on the radio or TV.

For how much?

All his **** blew up lol.

I had the first Forces and sold em for like 250.

****s hitting for 1200 right now :sick:.

Hahahahahaha, what a sucka.

I think it was $700. Don’t even want to know what they’re at now. I got the 6s too but I bought those to sell. Don’t like them.

The NFL is back!!!
1599737734177.gif

I have sentiments that fan allowance should be on a state-by-state basis, but at the same time I don't think it's fair if some are allowed and some aren't :lol: .

Ehh how much advantage does having a less than 25% capacity crowd really give a team?? Will be interesting to see how loud the Chiefs fans in attendance will be tonight.

I have sentiments that fan allowance should be on a state-by-state basis, but at the same time I don't think it's fair if some are allowed and some aren't :lol: .

I’d have no problem if it was being done on a state by state basis if it was the states that were being more responsible and actually trying to slow this thing down AND those states put in measures to allow a small percentage of fans to attend under very specific conditions

but definitely not in the way it’s going currently where people are just acting like the thing just went away

talib was definitely underrated... his broncos and patriots play was flawless! Seemed like he took em to the house when he got one too...

10 pick 6’s. He flourished in man and zone. Also was a good tackler. Not afraid of contact

Over 200K dead and Americans can't stop the spreading, allowing fans seems smart and like a huge priority.

Over 12 mil lost health insurance, over 30 or 40 mil have lost their jobs BUT 5-10 NFL teams can not afford to lose a few dollars.

Over 200K dead and Americans can't stop the spreading, allowing fans seems smart and like a huge priority.

Over 12 mil lost health insurance, over 30 or 40 mil have lost their jobs BUT 5-10 NFL teams can not afford to lose a few dollars.

It seems like the US’ handling of Covid is just “it’ll be over soon, you’ll see”, and nothing much else. The NBA has been more proactive about handling Covid than the actual US government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom