The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vick definitely was trying to get his LeBron James, CEO, “put all his dawgs” on vibe. I wish he would’ve succeeded.

Vick got a GREAT heart!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Vick definitely was trying to get his LeBron James, CEO, “put all his dawgs” on vibe. I wish he would’ve succeeded.

Vick got a GREAT heart!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yeah I liked a lot of what he said. He wants them to experience what he experienced. That was real dope but too bad he didn’t go about it smarter. Place some rules and listen to some of his elders. Big heart, that was dope.

That Vick 30 for 30 gave me a new found respect for Donovan McNabb also. That’s real how he asked ownership to allow Vick to join the team

I just saw that Keenan Reynolds is on the Seattle Dragons...did he not have to do his navy stint? I know he was with the Seahawks outta the academy. Not sure how that works. Postponed?

Also, did David Robinson ever fulfill his commitment or whatever? Thought about that the other day.

I just saw that Keenan Reynolds is on the Seattle Dragons...did he not have to do his navy stint? I know he was with the Seahawks outta the academy. Not sure how that works. Postponed?

Also, did David Robinson ever fulfill his commitment or whatever? Thought about that the other day.
Looked this up b/c I realized I didn't remember David Robinson's full story either. He served 2 years. He actually got somewhat of an exception made because of his height, apparently too tall to serve many Navy jobs.

I would love to see that, would be comedy. Brady in Dallas. Rayne traded, let’s do it

The one thing I read that I did like was all skill positions had earpieces for playcalling..in the NFL it's like 2 players only?

I wouldn’t mind Dak being traded one bit. That’s value. Flip him for a 1st round pick or pro bowler. If Matthew Staffords contract wasn’t so absurd, I wouldn’t mind him. He is from the area.

Dak will not get us over the hump. Move on.

We see you Russ

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom