The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you thought about going as mahomeslilbruh? You and his real one are really similar.

If anything y’all are, team-switching *** *****
965CFC47-45AE-4398-9161-3B9A17306FEF.png

I honestly believe the Falcons won’t have Matt Ryan or Dan Quinn in 2021.

Ryan’s base is 8 M this season, and jumps to 23 M in 2021. Seeking a trade to a playoff team would be likely.

Letting Hooper & Beasley walk, & cutting Freeman, sets the up nicely for a fresh rebuild in 2021.

With the statuses of Brees, Cam & Jameis all in limbo, this season may be the Falcons best & LAST shot.

Garrett should have gotten two games, four at the max. **** has been forgotten about.

AB apologizing to Ben now?!?!! Damn he going out real sad.

Garrett should have gotten two games, four at the max. **** has been forgotten about.

AB apologizing to Ben now?!?!! Damn he going out real sad.

when it happened in the season plus how the browns season was going, the remainder of the season made sense just to make the story go away

but mason should have also been punished for his stupidity and role in the whole thing

The Taysom Hill hype needs to just ****ing go already. My God. He's ****ing Tebow to these people. :smh:

Lamar needs to switch to WR, but this piece of **** Hill just gon step in for Drew Brees. :lol: :rofl:

I want Drew to play another year or two, but screw it, let the Saints have Hill full time and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of them droppin off the face of the Earth cuz of it.

He's a nice niche piece. Based OFF Brees, Thomas, Kamara, Cook, Murray, etc. Something you can run a few nice plays off of, someone who can make a play or two for ya and do some nice things, but not a friggin franchise guy. Unless I'm completely missin somethin and those 13 career passes he has attempted were really somethin special.

Gotta be a ploy by his agent to wait that long and then blame it on his eyes because of poor play.

Heard somewhere could be the saints trying finesse a 2nd out of another team

but dude is a bigger Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom