The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is no Mahomes. He gets rattled way to easy and it leads to a lot of turnovers & dumb mistakes.
I was high on him at first, but the more I watched, he's ehh.
Has potential, but highly doubt it translates to anything.

Yeah, his hype started to really rev up before last season, so I would watch Utah St. here and there because of it and I think you're spot on.

I’m okay with trading Evan Engram. He’s hurt all the time, if someone is offering something good. Send him.

Gettleman agreed when someone said Giants will get killed if they don’t sign Leonard Williams.

GIANTS WILL ALSO GET KILLED IF THEY SIGN HIM!!! He’s not worth a 3 and 4 and a big payday. Smh, one of the worst trades ever
You need to leave that racist MAGA franchise. You’re too good for them. F em

748CD5C5-9C29-440C-AEF4-455A3C9F15B8.jpeg

Yeah, the Foles/Wentz jokes was funny last year but clearly Nick Foles is not dependable.

while I know espn needs stuff to fill airtime

foles got cap hits of 22.1, 26.8 and 27 for the remaining years of that deal

will always appreciate the role dude played.. But that convo is saying a lot about what espn really is too much of the time

This dude Jordan Love threw only 20 TD’s along with 17 picks this past season and he’s not even much of a threat as a runner yet he’s being spoke about as a potential first rounder. I’m not getting it.....

^ yea.. alot of that stuff is just bad

also would think the extra bye week would be the starting point for both sides, easy way to add an extra week to the season without actually adding anything.. and you give the guys more rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom