The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is better than nothing.. but they really couldn’t find at least one good shhh talker that will actually say something while the cameras are on

THIS is when Phil rivers is needed.. sooooo many ways he could bring things to the table.. if things are going good or bad, would be hilarious

Oh look another irrelevant *** player trying to bring down a player 1. Still playing and 2. playing at a high level.

Revis is weird.

CoordinatedPlumpCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif

sb sb
caught up on the last 10 pages.

high key enjoying this brady x gronk pairing in tampa. bucs have key pieces on offense. team should be fun to watch this upcoming season. high key pulling for tommy boy and gronk to stick it to the pats :D

havent seen much posts about the other side of the bucs. i believe they finished last season with a top 5 defense. they still have paul and suh. the have shaq as well.

this team has the defense to make a run and a smart qb in the pocket. brady isn't not going to need to throw for 400 yds and 4 tds. he wont turn the ball over like winston. feeling like shades of mannings last season. manage the game and make plays on crucial downs. dont need gaudy stats.

im exited for the bucs this season. that division should be fun to watch.

and at the end, the most important part of all this, **** the patriots :nthat:

missed this thread. we byke fellas :blush:

Long time no see *****

• Love
Reactions: sb
I still follow Leonard Williams on IG. Dude has been fishing on an island somewhere the last month :lol: .

I'm afraid if we're being honest that the Jets will end up with Becton. nick. nick. ny mavurs ny mavurs

Picks 10-15 are gonna EAT with all of the talent that falls.

Watch the Bucs draft Ruggs.

We need a RT but I don’t think it would be smart to reach for Josh Jones all the way at 14 if the top 4 guys are gone by that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom