The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time and history is vindicating Kaep but it's still a damn shame his career got sacrificed in the first place by the same people paying bs lip service to the cause he stood up for now :lol::smh:

Makes me feel a certain way each time I think about the amount of trash *** QB's that see action every season and remembering the people dishonestly claiming he was out of a job because he wasn't good enough like there aren't lifetime backups getting to be journeymen for 10+ years :lol:

When one of the following happens, I will be ALL for it:

-Brees gets his bell rung, Jameis comes in and overthrows MT on a 20 yard slant his first olayer
-Malcolm Jenkins runs off the field to spear his QB on the first play back

And for the record, Malcolm Jenkins has and always will be one of my favorite players ever. Has always acted with class, has always fought for his people and community. Dude is still helping out Eagles players in working out with McLeod and Kvon Wallace and is STILL taking care of the Philadelphia community.

Time and history is vindicating Kaep but it's still a damn shame his career got sacrificed in the first place by the same people paying bs lip service to the cause he stood up for now :lol::smh:

Makes me feel a certain way each time I think about the amount of trash *** QB's that see action every season and remembering the people dishonestly claiming he was out of a job because he wasn't good enough like there aren't lifetime backups getting to be journeymen for 10+ years :lol:

Did you even read? She went to the police and they didn't do anything.

My ex was raped in the military and doesn't have a social media. She was honorary discharged and given 100% disability (which military people know is hard to get, however her abuser still is active duty and was only slight reprimanded.

Is she lying because there is no video or because she doesn't have a large to any social media presence?

1000s of women are posting about when they were first abused and their experiences. Are they all lying, or just this one woman, because she's speaking out against a popular athlete.

You are the reason a lot of woman stay silent, and abusers are empowered to continue abusing. If you go the police and press charges, you're a money hungry w***e, who's looking for a come up, if you go to the police and nothing comes from it, obviously your lying, because a charge would come from it (and of course the good police department would never cover anything up), and if you speak out on your own, its a lie because you didn't go to the police.

DAMN IF YOU DO, DAMN IF YOU DON'T

Dude.

If I were a woman and got raped, especially by a professional athlete in the limelight, I would make it my duty that he never heard the end of it until justice was given. I would keep going to the authorities every day til they did something about it and I would especially @ him just like she did today but I would keep doing that **** every day til it went viral from the minute it happened.

Her thotting herself out on Twitter, stating HERSELF in her comment about the pic she posted her t*ts in that she thought was so important that she pinned it at the top of her page word for word said that she “just posted it up for attention”

If she does **** like that on social media in her words “just for attention” then yes people should have a hard time believing her that she randomly decided today to say something about this for the first time on social media over 3 years later. That’s just the name of the game, whether it’s rape or anything else she possibly could have brought up today.

If new info was to emerge then I could change my mind, but there’s been nothing to this claim at all, doesn’t seem like any news source has even picked this tweet up and it didn’t even go viral like she was hoping it would. So I’m pretty positive I’m not the only one not buying the sincerity of this girl.

Armada Armada and spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

1591226588701.gif

The easy answer is, heightened sense of awareness. The hope from that is this all gets built upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom