The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who his ghost writer is.

Lil-Wayne-Drank-Crazy-Amount-Of-Lean-Before-Seizures.jpg

Nick wright is a perfect example for white people, but he’s raising black kids.. so clearly dude is more aware of the black experience, since it directly affects his loved ones

but I just remembered a great example

Kyle Kover.. I need to look up the podcast I heard him on and discussing what went down with thabo and how that gave him perspective

but he did write this.. where he acknowledges a lot and speaks to what went down and how that gave him perspective

giphy.gif

buc em buc em every time he hears an athlete accused of rape

The funny thing is if I was on the other side and didn’t feel suspicious about these questionable *** chicks making accusations about black athletes then you same dudes would call me racist for automatically believing every black athlete did the crime without it even going to trial.

Notice how no one on Twitter bought that girl’s tweet about Ramsey yesterday and it got picked up by literally nobody and didn’t even go viral like she was hoping?

Can't wait for the inevitable Brees injury and Winston takes over and they start playing better :lol:

:rofl: that stadium will pop louder than they did when they returned to NOLA in ‘06.

Damn Drew it was all good just a few days ago. You were one of the toast of the NFL. Potentially now you’re a pariah. ****head.

:rofl: that stadium will pop louder than they did when they returned to NOLA in ‘06.

Damn Drew it was all good just a few days ago. You were one of the toast of the NFL. Potentially now you’re a pariah. Dickhead.

fixed

Damn Drew it was all good just a few days ago. You were one of the toast of the NFL. Potentially now you’re a pariah. ****head.
He's been on that all lives and flag matters **** since Kap took the knee. For whatever reason folks let that slide

This idiot then decided to double down on his racially insensitive stance AFTER George Floyd being murdered just shows you how much of an inbred racist POS he actually is

People really don't understand racist don't only take the shape of a loud Boogeyman like Trump.

It's the Drew Brees types you really gotta watch

The funny thing is if I was on the other side and didn’t feel suspicious about these questionable *** chicks making accusations about black athletes then you same dudes would call me racist for automatically believing every black athlete did the crime without it even going to trial.

Notice how no one on Twitter bought that girl’s tweet about Ramsey yesterday and it got picked up by literally nobody and didn’t even go viral like she was hoping?
No one would call you racist for defending a accuser against an athlete. Abuse has no color, just like we all hate cops who terrorize unarmed black citizens, both black and white cops. An example is the cops during the Atlanta protest that tased the Morehouse and Spelman students. The cops were black and everyone wanted them charged. No one defended them because they were black.

HOWEVER, the fact that you felt that you need to bring up race as a devils advocate in this situation, let’s me know your character. You think that blacks don’t feel that their own should be held to the same standard as others.

Pulled the classic "Well what about when black people kill whites,; don't white lives matter too"

Last edited:
“I recognize that I am part of the solution and can be a leader for the black community in this movement”

just had a whole day of people telling you you’re part of the problem.. also had people BEEN saying they need white people in a position like Drew’s to be a leader for white people in the movement

because if those who are around and exposed to black people and other non-white people on a regular basis are still tone deaf on the issue, just speaks volumes to how big the problem is

cause really it’s trying get people to emphasize and realize how f’d up shh is
This shows that simple “diversity” isn’t the answer. The notion has always been that if racists start interacting with more diverse people things will change. This clearly isn’t true.

He's been on that all lives and flag matters **** since Kap took the knee. For whatever reason folks let that slide

This idiot then decided to double down on his racially insensitive stance AFTER George Floyd being murdered just shows you how much of an inbred racist POS he actually is

People really don't understand racist don't only take the shape of a loud Boogeyman like Trump.

It's the Drew Brees types you really gotta watch
Surprised Drew didn’t say looters need to get shot. He almost went full white supremacist. Team ought to rally behind Jameis and say they want him as the starting qb or the line should let Brees get smacked up and hurt so Jameis can come in. Most of these white qbs are racist though. They fight on the field with all these brothers then have no relationship or interactions with them outside the field. I know AB is crazy, but he said a while back that him and Ben never had a relationship off the field. Never been to the man’s house for dinner and Ben never been to his house. He’s also never had dinner with Ben. That’s wild. I’m sure that’s prob the norm for many white qbs in the league unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom