The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't expect anything less :lol:, officially back now 8)

Spoiler]

Son, look at the right quad tho.

This man is really built like an elite D-end

Remember when a bunch of dudes in here were saying Darnold would be better than Lamar.
Lamar is. a beast, but I'm holding my Darnold slander for 1 more year.

He has had no weapons and had a deathly sickness lol.

I don't think they have ever been a QB that has landed in a better situation for their talents than Lamar.

Lamar is. a beast, but I'm holding my Darnold slander for 1 more year.

He has had no weapons and had a deathly sickness lol.

I don't think they have ever been a QB that has landed in a better situation for their talents than Lamar.
Him landing in a good spot doesn’t take away his talent or MVP award. Darnold will never win an MVP award. People always gotta find a way to diminish Lamar’s accomplishments smh.

Stick to buying jerseys of guys who won’t give a **** about you cause you making no sense.. again

Lamar is better than Darnold period. Dude tried to make it seem like Darnold is better but in a worse situation. Lamar clearly has more talent than Darnold. You dudes are just nitpicking and acting dense on purpose.

Open your ears. No one said Darnold is better than Lamar.

I simply stated that I'm not ready to pile drive on Darnold.

Him landing in a good spot doesn’t take away his talent or MVP award. Darnold will never win an MVP award. People always gotta find a way to diminish Lamar’s accomplishments smh.

Now to this silly *** statement.

Lamar Jackson is not winning the MVP if he doesn't go to Baltimore...

The same way Brady does not win 6 Super Bowls if he doesnt land in Boston.

Its a damn compliment to how competent the Ravens front office is.

Open your ears. No one said Darnold is better than Lamar.

I simply stated that I'm not ready to pile drive on Darnold.

Now to this silly *** statement.

Lamar Jackson is not winning the MVP if he doesn't go to Baltimore...

The same way Brady does not win 6 Super Bowls if he doesnt land in Boston.

Its a damn compliment to how competent the Ravens front office is.
Lamar wins an MVP eventually no matter where he goes. The dude won the Heisman and MVP. He’s special. Our front office is amazing too though, but we gotta also give Lamar credit.

Lamar is super talented. Don’t think anyone is taking that away from him. He did land in the perfect situation that tailored their offense to his strengths and what he can do on the field.

Lamar wins an MVP eventually no matter where he goes. The dude won the Heisman and MVP. He’s special. Our front office is amazing too though, but we gotta also give Lamar credit.
Hell no. Now you're just talking to talk.

Hell no. Now you're just talking to talk.

what I said was wrong? I remember Greg Roman getting a whole lot of praise (in here) for tearing down their offensive scheme and tailoring the offense specifically to what Lamar can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom