THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Unfortunate They Didnt Make The Move, Hopefully They Inquired But Its Hard To Think So When It Only Cost A 6th...

Either Way I Hope The Thought Isnt That "Everything Is Ok" And There's No Room To Improve.

We look unstoppable on offense.

My only gripe is needing someone better opposite of Diggs. Not something we fix this year, but next year absolutely necessary because teams will just stop throwing it his way.

I’m just greedy, and want to see opposing QBs suffer.

Last edited:
^^Brown is playing with confidence again so he's going to get better every week
Most teams don't have a number 2 WR that can consistently beat him over the course of a game

Been watching a lot of College football lately they about 15 CBs/Safeties I see out there. If cowboys have a good scout team they can clean up next draft.

a question i’ve posed in my cowboys chat…

what do we do with kellen and mccarthy this off-season?? assuming nobody major gets hurt and we’re make the playoffs kellen is a shoe in for a head coaching job the way he’s coaching this year….

in my opinion it’s more important to keep the quarterback + qb coach relationship. but then again i can’t see jerry firing mccarthy after a playoff appearance…

so do we just let kellen walk?? who can fill those shoes,,?

Will be interesting to see what route McCarthy goes in a post-Moore situation.

Kellen's going to get a job this offseason as a head coach if he wants one. Either at the NFL level or back in college.

Question is does McCarthy hire a Dan Quinn or does he hire a Mike Nolan.

Great win in a hostile environment.

Especially with all the self inflicted miscues.

That was typically a game we lost in the past.

Nice way to head into the bye.

the refs called alot of BS also. diggs saved the game!

when collins come back, i hope we move him to guard and williams to the bench and keep steel at RT.

this was a game we would lose in the past, today we won it.

Kellen Moore’s situation reminds me too much of Jason Garrett and Wade Phillips era. If the offense can barely get a first down when Romo or Dak aren’t on the field then to me it proves the pay caller isn’t that great.

I seen Josh Mcdaniels win with Tebow and every Pats backup when Brady was hurt.

Yesterday Was A Really Good Win. Rehashing What Everyone Else Has Said It's A Game They Lose Before.

Really Interested To See How Good They Are Down The Stretch Of The Season Since The Schedule Isnt As Soft.

For Me The Major Milestone For The Season Will Always Be Can They Make The Conference Championship. Dont Even Need A Win And Aint Talking SB Yet.

Just Get To The NFCC And I'd Consider The Season A Success.

The coach I don't want to lose is Al Harris
He has the secondary playing at a high level

Gotta give Jerry and Stephen Jones credit for allowing Randy Gregory to get his mental health together

In my opinion the offense was going to be high powered no matter who was calling plays because Dak Zeke Cooper Cee Dee and the entire offensive line had a point to prove this year

Kellen Moore’s situation reminds me too much of Jason Garrett and Wade Phillips era. If the offense can barely get a first down when Romo or Dak aren’t on the field then to me it proves the pay caller isn’t that great.

I seen Josh Mcdaniels win with Tebow and every Pats backup when Brady was hurt.
I mean - if you wanna make last year about just losing Dak, that's your deal.

But it's also kind of not the full picture of what happened.

Nobody in the NFL is losing their starting quarterback, both starting tackles, and an All-Pro guard for long stretches and winning football games.

I mean - if you wanna make last year about just losing Dak, that's your deal.

But it's also kind of not the full picture of what happened.

Nobody in the NFL is losing their starting quarterback, both starting tackles, and an All-Pro guard for long stretches and winning football games.
I more was saying it to make the point that we over valued Jason Garrett and ignored all the seasons that Romo got Hurt and our backup was trash

Soooo Belichick just said he threw every coverage/trick to slow down Dak and Dak made the right read every time…He said he has never seen a QB read his hand for a full game…………Ever

1634736005175.jpeg

I more was saying it to make the point that we over valued Jason Garrett and ignored all the seasons that Romo got Hurt and our backup was trash
Yeah but even with Romo our offense was never creative or dynamic or had different wrinkles to it week after week.

Kellen's on another planet from all that.

Helps that Dak has evolved to a point where he almost never makes a bad decision and he's insanely accurate with the football, for sure.

I never got how people could hate on Dak. He might not of had some meteoric rise like a mahomes but if you've been watching Dak since his first preseason start in 2016 you could tell he was special has done nothing but get better and better year in and year out. We are finally seeing all that pay off this year with his decision making, accuracy, and zip on the ball. He's always had that poise in the pocket, never scared to take the hit to make a throw. He's a BEAST.

And I know everyone is saying Kellen Moore is gonna be a head coach some where next year but I kinda think he won't. Not because he shouldnt be or can't be I think he likes his gig with the Cowboys and working with Dak. Obviously he had a shot to go coach at Boise and had the interview with Philly and still stayed. I can see Jerry saying here is close to head coaching money, highest paid OC, stay for two more years after this year see how it works out. If McCarthy fails we promote you if not, go ahead and take a HC job if that's what you want but give us 2 years with this staff and team. Just my opinion of course.

Back
Top Bottom