THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Get Connor Williams the hell outta the paint and leave Steele at right tackle.

Best thing we could do.

I have been saying this since the off-season. But with us getting another RT. I had know idea about steele development

Connor hasn’t been bad. But with Steele, he’s the crunch when getting La’el back in.

My guess is they start shuffling pieces and drafting OLine high come 2023/24.

Why is the OC calling plays with an empty backfield in the red zone with a backup QB that no one wants?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. Luckily, nothing disastrous happened but I was anticipating a forced pass resulting in a pick possibly.

As much as I love him - they’re crazy if they aren’t looking for opportunities to flip Gallup for one more back end defender.

Marcus Maye, maybe. Swap guys neither team will pay this offseason at positions they actually might spendon.

Ced Wilson is a damned fine third receiver.

As much as I love him - they’re crazy if they aren’t looking for opportunities to flip Gallup for one more back end defender.

Marcus Maye, maybe. Swap guys neither team will pay this offseason at positions they actually might spendon.

Ced Wilson is a damned fine third receiver.

I said the same thing earlier this year. Love Gallup, but Wilson is more than capable.

What an ugly game. Team Fought hard for this one. Defense played with so much heart.

That first down Zeke got to set up the first down was huge. I was waiting all game for him to make a play and he waiting until the last drive😂

Gallup is actually a better one on one receiver than Wilson but Wilson is a more fluid route runner than Gallup

Noah Brown is the guy thats under the radar
Comes across the middle and catches everything

Parsons had 11 tackles and was all over the field like a mad man

Getting dominated today.
That blocked punt to first down completely took the air out of the team.

Been ugly all day but yeah - that blocked punt killed any hope.

What the hell kinda rule is that?

Man I Was Seething Watching Yesterday :lol: Just A Complete Embarrassment.

Trying Not To Overreact But That Was Troubling, Hoping It's Just A Hiccup With Dak Having Been Out.

The Terrance Steele at left tackle experiment was a failure
But he has shown he can get better with time
Definitely had Dak jittery with him on his blind side

Back
Top Bottom