THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Yea there's no way Jaylon is playing, that is definitely a just in case thing. Cant wait for thanksgiving!

Im usually not one to look ahead but we have some big games going down the stretch.

Crazy the year we are having but the division in general has some pretty tough teams.

Cant wait till Thursday

The division is really damn strong... Going to be a dog fight down the stretch, especially with a road trip to Minnesota thrown in. 

Yea, it's a good thing. The team needs to play hard and keep focused all the way through. If they take care of business they will have 2 weeks of rest with the bye week and the last game against Philly.

Yea, it's a good thing. The team needs to play hard and keep focused all the way through. If they take care of business they will have 2 weeks of rest with the bye week and the last game against Philly.

I don't think they should rest going into playoffs, if we happen to get a bye. Garrett should do what he did in 2014, playin the starters all the way into the 4th qtr of the last game to keep them sharp. Would hate to see this great season crumble in the first playoff game like '07 against the Giants

I don't think they should rest going into playoffs, if we happen to get a bye. Garrett should do what he did in 2014, playin the starters all the way into the 4th qtr of the last game to keep them sharp. Would hate to see this great season crumble in the first playoff game like '07 against the Giants

His only reasoning for doing that was because at the time we still had a shot at a first round bye. We needed a few things to happen which unfortunately didn't.

I understand giving some guys that are banged up some extra time to recuperate, or cutting plays for some older vets but dont just completely shelf the starters for half a month for the same reasons we kept Dak as the starter. Rythem, focus, confidence, magic, whatever you wanna call it gets put in jeopardy doing that.

ProfootballTalk just reported that we will LIKELY take a QB tomorrow.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...uldnt-get-lynch-likely-will-take-a-qb-friday/

What a bumbling bunch of idiots Valley Ranch is housing.

Just when it looked like we were turning the corner, and being a smart drafting team.....

Doubt it...

I give it less than a 5% chance.

But we're also the idiots to draft a RB at # 4 when our defense was historically bad.

Just catching up on a thread I haven't been to in a long time

Man this team has come a long way in 7 months

No shots just the first few posts on the page I was on last time here

Lol that was probably the general consensus for most of us in here.
I know I wanted to draft for the defensive side of the ball.
I was happy with Zeke from the beginning though.

Anyways
I'm ready for us to bring the Skins back down to Earth.
Let's get it! Anyone going to the game/tailgate?

Taking a QB in Round 2 or 3 would have been a bad idea. There was no QB in that projected range worth taking.

Hence Dak almost being taken in the 5th. Hell when we had our 1st Pick in the 4th I was saying to draft Dak.

As for Jalen versus Zeke.. Most of us were wrong. We were going for bigger need, and the idea that pretty much anybody could get 1000 yards with our line, the key was finding the right 2nd back to get you the rest of the way. Jalen coming out of school was as good. One got drafted to a team with complementary players, the other is a Jag

Last edited:
Taking a QB in Round 2 or 3 would have been a bad idea. There was no QB in that projected range worth taking.

Hence Dak almost being taken in the 5th. Hell when we had our 1st Pick in the 4th I was saying to draft Dak.

As for Jalen versus Zeke.. Most of us were wrong. We were going for bigger need, and the idea that pretty much anybody could get 1000 yards with our line, the key was finding the right 2nd back to get you the rest of the way. Jalen coming out of school was as good. One got drafted to a team with complementary players, the other is a Jag
wrong why? morris wouldnt be doing work right now? or a late round rookie back? the line is helping him out ALOT

Sorry, but if you think Morris or - insert running back here - would be doing what Zeke is doing now then... . The offense is night and day when Morris is in there for Zeke. Yes the oline helps Zeke out tremendously, but he's taking advantage of all of his opportunities. I don't know how anyone could really think this team would be better with Ramsey instead of Zeke right now.

Sorry, but if you think Morris or - insert running back here - would be doing what Zeke is doing now then... . The offense is night and day when Morris is in there for Zeke. Yes the oline helps Zeke out tremendously, but he's taking advantage of all of his opportunities. I don't know how anyone could really think this team would be better with Ramsey instead of Zeke right now.

QFT

Anyone know what uniform we're wearing today? It's been like 4 years since we wore the throwbacks 
mean.gif

picking jalen ransey and drafting a RB like devontae booker or jordan howard. having alford morris run for us. is not WRONG or setting this team back. which some people swear it would. zeke is doing greak for us but he is not doing everything. we had a RB last year with a half *** OL and zero QB and look at us.

Dak would not be the Dak we know of right now if Zeke was not doing the things he has been doing for the offense. Thats why I would give him my mvp vote over Dak.

The plays Dak has made with his legs by running out the pocket or running for a first down has been the difference today

Back
Top Bottom