THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Dak made some good *** decisions tonight.
I love the way we respond to adversity.

Last edited:
Yea, teams can't have two helmets anymore. The league thinks they are at higher risk for concussions by switching helmets.

I thought that too but the Broncos have 2 helmets this year

from what i understand, teams that appear to have multiple helmets are painting them, rearranging stickers and such.

(read on NT if it matters)

the sticker stripe on the new helmets are an eyesore to me :nerd: , Cowboys lay the sticker over the gaps where washington doesnt...

Good Win. well every win is a good one.

Went to the vikings/lions game...we should have few probs against the vikes. bradford truly sucks and doesnt throw the ball down field at all. like i dont believe he threw a ball over 12 yards in the air today.

Dak running for the 1st downs was great. O line not dominating 2 weeks in a row.

The D needs to do themselves a favor and get off the field on third downs by not letting extra yards go after contact.

No pressure on kirk today at all.

BEASLEY!

Oops wrong thread. I'll post later with my thoughts.

Last edited:
Defense hasn't created a turnover in I think 3 games in a row.
Been longer than that, I think... Defense is gonna keep them from finishing the job this year, but dammit we're close.

I'm just staying optimistic about the playoffs. You always need some luck, plus this team really does a good job of protecting the football. Don't turn the ball over plus some good luck and we can get a ring this year.

Dak played great today. He was really impressive tonight with his legs.

Absolutely imperative to improve the front 4 in the future.

We can get away with 4 on Rush Defense because Sean Lee is a top tier LB with run support, and in term we do great on run defense

But when it comes to Pass Defense, we don't have nearly the talent in the Front 4 to just rush 4. I get that is how Marinelli does it, and it won't change. So we need top level talent added to the Line.

And at that point LBs, and Secondary becomes better tangentially.

Last edited:
Is it safe to say that randy Gregory isn't walking through that door?

The moment Sean Lee goes down, this defense goes to complete ****.

I pray to the football Gods everyday Lee stays healthy. With Lee healthy, we have a fighting chance in the playoffs.

10-1 still feels so surreal. Reminds me of the 2007 season although that offense was more prolific and fun to watch (but not good for 'playoff football').

I'll be heading to the Meadowlands for the Giants game in December :smokin

Yea, teams can't have two helmets anymore. The league thinks they are at higher risk for concussions by switching helmets.

I thought that too but the Broncos have 2 helmets this year

If you're referring to Denver's color rush uniform helmets they're the same as their regular ones, they just changed the decals on the helmets which doesn't require different equipment.

Was just watching old videos of Barry and Emmitt. I always remember Emmitt being slower than in the highlight videos.

Still amazes me how Barry could cut and change directions without slowing down, it's just incredible.

Yeah, Barry was a monster. Man, I miss those days. Jay Novacek is one of the reasons I chose to play tight end.

Yeah, Barry was a monster. Man, I miss those days. Jay Novacek is one of the reasons I chose to play tight end.

I'll never forget that time Jay Novacek hurdled somebody on Thanksgiving Day and ran like 40 yards, if I remember correctly Jason Garrett was playing and threw the pass.

The sideline reporter just said Daks cleats have the letters M-O-M. Wut?[emoji]128514[/emoji]

She on drugs?

Back
Top Bottom