THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

This game is kinda funny. I expect a penalty on Dallas on every play. Can't even find these "holding" penalties on the replays.

11 straight and the defense still hasn't had a turnover in 6 games since that turnover was forced by the special teams.

Last edited:
We can't play sloppy against the Giants, also it seems like defenses have kinda "figured" us out.

I absolutely hate when Zekes long runs get called back due to a penalty, he would have 100 yard rushing game every week if not for penalties.

Dak with 4 straight comeback wins :smokin

Nontheless 11 in a row :smokin

Last edited:
7 teams in the NFC can get 11 wins.

All we have to do is either win 1
-or-
if any of those teams lose 2 games (SEA, DET, ATL, NYG, WAS, TB)

Then we're in

Eventually the defense will get it together.

I'm more worried about the offense.

Honestly 3 games in 12 days is tough. We came out with 3 wins. Now we can rest and get ready for the bum *** Giants.

Purchasing my ticket as we speak...

Still in denial about this whole thing. Hasn't sunk in yet
Same here. Did we really just draft  a franchise qb in the 4th  round?  If we do things right this off-season we can be legit contenders for  many years.

Last edited:
Is Scandrick having issues on the team? He seemed "out of it" the few times the cam got him. just curious.

We got the W but sheeesh

I remember when it was D ware would always get an offsides flag. now its Tyron Smith with a false start.

Ima just take the W and say this game was due to being fatigue.

Vikes d was really good.

My thoughts are that it was an ugly game with a lot of bad penalties. Vikings also aren't scrubs so I don't worry about the game being close. Good defense with a lot of ticky tack (some phantom)penalties = a low scoring ugly game.

If it was the Browns and we played like that it would be cause for concern. I still want to see the defense get a turnover. With the Patriots losing Gronk, this could be our year.

Last edited:
Looking back on the season, the Vikings were supposed to be the tough game that we might lose after the Steelers. [emoji]128514[/emoji] We are sitting at 11-1 with an easier stretch of games left.

We beat the Giants next week, that will pretty much wrap up the NFC East and I think 13 wins gets us a bye and home field advantage.

Didn't realize but I think no matter what happens with the Giants and steelers this week, we win next week, we win the division.

At best, the Giants could finish 12-4 and at worst we'd have the same record but we'd have the better record in terms of common opponents.

Knowing this I'd rather them beat Pittsburgh so we could be the ones to put an end to the division race. Rapist 2.0 is the only team in the NFL that actually don't like. I can deal with the Giants beating them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom