THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

I'm more worried about the DLine than I am the secondary really.. Because the talent is there. The DLine getting consistent pressure is what the team needs.

If we focused DLine heavy, then that changes everything.

Could we use a better # 1 DB over Scan? Absolutely.

But it isn't the death nail if we don't

Last edited:
its a shame Dak has led this team to 11-2 and they calling for his spot this quick, and I like Romo a lot, but damn.

I knew it would happen as soon as we lost a game. Romo fans believe that we'd be 13-0 with Romo, as opposed to 11-2 with Dak.

Defenses have been shutting down Cole Beasley on 3rd down and that has really shut down the passing offense.

Dez is way too inconsistent in his catching and route running to be a consistent go to on 3rd downs. I'm frankly fed up with Dez, he drops routine passes, always complaining, etc.

Witten is either blocking or running a pattern 6 yards short of the first down marker on 3rd downs.

I feel like the offense needs to game plan better, Dak also needs to play better.

They need to do a better job of looking for mismatches or creating mismatches.

Also, Eli didn't play well last night either, he was as bad if not worse than Dak. That was just an ugly game.

An interesting point that Dan LeBatard made on his radio show today.

Dak has been great.

BUT in the last few weeks he's looking like a Game Manager of a QB, and that's a dangerous guy to rely on.

Check downs and being afraid to take chances or afraid to make mistakes a la Alex Smith isn't going to win you Super Bowls.

It's not to say Dak is that guy because he had the Browns, Ravens, Steelers games which he was the QB we need, BUT he can't revert to a play it safe QB.

ALL OF THIS

Dez cant have these MIA games.

I think if Dak comes out and plays like this again this week then we need to start having conversations. Dak has some film out on him and teams are seeing that if you take away his initial read he struggles to get to his second and third options. Holding the ball entirely too long, some of those sacks were on him last night.

1/15 on third downs. Cant happen. Wont win with that.

Defense played very good. Lee was a beast. On the Beckham TD, Church took a bad angle and missed the tackle. Giving up 10 points and getting three turnovers, i'll take that every week.

On to Tampa

big game this weekend and alot of guys banged up.
mean.gif

we active mcfadden 

And everytime there was no open man dak panicked and forgot he had legs even when there were open lanes to run

Back
Top Bottom