THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Going to be a long year. Offense is terrible.

Bright side... JG gone get the axe.

Was honestly hoping we missed that kick

I hope Dan Bailey enjoying himself at the crib laughing his *** off

I also peeped Dak sitting on the bench looking miserable, not even trying talk to anyone or get them going

That was a good drive. Took Jason Garrett 3+ quarters to realize Dak can run and if you play uptempo pace, maybe you can catch the secondary sleeping.

Also these WRs :rofl:

In a 16-8 game, there is no reason Zeke only got 15 touches and T. Austin only 1 touch. Dak and Zeke both seem to not be conditioned, They both looked gassed and not as fast as last year.

Did Terrance Williams even play today:sick:

Last edited:
I have extended family friends who own a few horses, real uppity type ... Money to burn and solid, well built breeding stock (the women and the horses) ... And their daughter used to date Zeke ...

Was at my fantasy draft last Sunday night and of course Zeke comes up ... In the middle of talking **** back and forth with ******** fans, the chick that used to date him walked upstairs ... She is a DIME so I was really confused ... Women that look like that dont just lounge around the crib ...

Now as the only Cowboys fan there, I'm thinking here's my ace! I get to talk **** AND be on the same couch as this broad, getting in everyone's feelings ...

Then she completely flips the script ... starts saying how Zeke lost it this summer, smoking and drinking ... He posts wild *** videos not giving two poops ... She showed me like 3 or 4 ... Only thing I wasn't sure of was the timestamps but dude might be going the Ricky Williams route ...

Majority of the blame falls on Jerry/Stephen and Garrett/Linehan. Cant put too much blame on Dak when he's surrounded by hot garbage outside of Zeke.

6-10 smh

Majority of the blame falls on Jerry/Stephen and Garrett/Linehan. Cant put too much blame on Dak when he's surrounded by hot garbage outside of Zeke.

6-10 smh

i agree he doesnt have many weapons and the OL was breaking down

my main issue is you can't defend him scared to throw the ball deep and missing players wide open the vdeo and numbers dont lie

maybe with a different HC and OC things are different. but things have to go be perfect like year one for dak to look like a legit QB

I still have faith that we will figure it out. We started the 13-3 year the exact same way... people calling Zeke a bust the whole nine. Let's see how we do against the Giants...

Last year was the year to let Dak throw the ball deep. Get comfortable with making mistakes and throwing picks on deep balls. Instead Garrett went with Dinks and dunks and now that’s where we are.

They had 1 really good drive on Sunday and that’s when we played with speed. Realizing Dak can run.

Waiting for WRs and not even bothering in FA when they knew they were cutting Dez is inexcusable

Josh Gordon has an interest in joining the Cowboys. If he has a lot of personal issues the Cowboys environment might not be best for him

Last edited:
Possibly. But if they can get him for a 5th or later. Or as a FA. You give it a go.

The WRs on this team stink

Defense has to attack Giants OLine. Would be smart to send a lot of stunts and blitzes off the edge. Should be able to get serious pressure off Flowers who can’t stop anything.

Back
Top Bottom