THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Scott Linehan needs to be shown the door
Problem is that's just one issue. Garrett needs to go. Need to move on from Dak, but that opens up a whole other can of worms.

This is the issue.. mediocre on mediocre = mediocre, who knew.

Nice challenge JG! :pimp: We didn’t need that second half TO |l

Last edited:
Massive upgrade from Dak
I completely disagree.

We're no better with Teddy Bridgewater than we are with Dak.

Teddy's played two healthy seasons and was a total spare in both of them. There's a reason NOBODY had any interest in giving him a starting job or even an opportunity to compete.

I completely disagree.

We're no better with Teddy Bridgewater than we are with Dak.

Teddy's played two healthy seasons and was a total spare in both of them. There's a reason NOBODY had any interest in giving him a starting job or even an opportunity to compete.

Yeah I don't think he's the answer

need a complete sweep of the staff and for the Boys to go after Lincoln Riley

bring in some of that college offense ideology

Just seen the All 22 footage.
-Beasley runs the same 2 routes all game and just lines up in different slot positions.
- Teams aren’t scheming against them or stacking the box. They are going Man across the board and just suffocating our WRs.
- When Zeke went into motion and lined up at WR the defense switched from man to cover two and it opened up a lot more windows to pass the ball. Dallas was successful but only ran that play 3 times:smh:
- Double TE formation was successful with running and passing too but wasn’t utilized enough either

Jax is going to have fun going Man and defending our basic *** offense. :stoneface:

So Hurns drops a pass that gets intercepted and complains about the pay call:smh: I swear Cowboys get the softest WRs

When is Butler available?

Never thought of watching the All 22 and attempting to dissect this nonsense ...

I bet I could spend 4 hours and come up with a better scheme than this staff ...

The regression of Dak from 2 years ago to today is alarming ... He doesn't even commit to his drops anymore ... I think he got used to ad-libbing and being lazy with his footwork that now he's unfixable ... We really need to figure it out or go in another direction ...

Back
Top Bottom