THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

A first for Cooper? :sick:

But we couldn’t give up a 2nd for Earl? :rofl:

Cooper ain’t gonna change ****

Just another receiver prone to drops that Dak ain’t gonna be able to get the ball to

Straight comedy :lol:
QFT...... you have expressed everything I’m feeling right now.

Butler runs better routes than Cooper

A 3rd & 5th would have made sense. Considering we needed a WR and needed it now and had very little leverage.

A first is so colossally bad.

Should have just kept Dez

This is what happens when you have 1 clear weakness on your team at WR.

Refuse to draft a WR until the 3rd round.
**** around with your # 1 WR and not cut him until after FA & Draft
Sign a 3rd WR to be your first WR in Hurns
Not move TWill down your depth chart if they weren’t going to cut him.

Would have all been fixed had they taken Ridley, held onto Dez one more year and tried to trade up for LVE instead of taking him at 19 when most places had him at 30 at best.

Wow they're gonna get a top 10 pick for the leading guy in drops

Accident waiting to happen *Steven a voice* smh

I’m curious where we started with negotiations. And how in the hell could we not talk them into at the very best a 2nd by itself. Or a 3rd & a late pick

Eagles apparently offered a 2nd for Amari. If true I feel a little better. But come on NOT A FIRST!

Last edited:
I seen an article Saturday saying Jerry was watching Film on Cooper to do his due diligence and try to help the WR core. I looked at the article and laughed thinking that after watching footage of Cooper they would go after Dez..... I was wrong

I
Pff rankings

Byron 1st Ranked DB
Vander Esch 2nd Ranked LB
Jaylon 9th ranked LB

Dak 17th ranked QB
Zeke 41st Ranked RB
Cole 19th Ranked WR
Martin 3rd Ranked G
Tyron 15th Ranked T

Our highest safety ranking is 72nd :lol:

Also for reference of how good Byron has been look at 2nd DBs score

7C4F6D64-8E08-4F50-8D7B-DC54441FBE0D.png

Claiborne at # 13:nerd::lol:
Byron:smokin

-Zeke isn’t an every down back. With our offensive line not playing well it would be nice to have a Power RB that could run over someone for 3-4 yards.

I think he is because he can put some pop behind his pads, but we should have at the very least a guy to come in every once in a while. But it’d be nice to run Rod Smith out there sometimes too.

I also don’t think we utilize Zeke to his full capability either. But who do we do that for on offense :lol:

Lol @ zeke not being an every down back.
Watch Zeke closely. He gets gassed after about 5-7 carries. If he is having a good game and burst for a long run he slows down and gets ran down from behind. Dude conditioning isn’t the greatest.

Watch other backs that get stronger and faster the more carries they get. Then watch Zeke:sick: AP was grinding yesterday and running on carry 15 like it was his first.

Yeah Zeke has pop in his first 10 carries. 10-20 we getting fumbles and hesitant runs

Nobody gets stronger or faster with an increase in carries. Defenses just get worn. Zeke is literally the offense and teams know that now. Dude can catch passes, bust for a big play and pick up short yardage. Too bad the rest of the offense doesn't help.

Nobody gets stronger or faster with an increase in carries. Defenses just get worn. Zeke is literally the offense and teams know that now. Dude can catch passes, bust for a big play and pick up short yardage. Too bad the rest of the offense doesn't help.

facts.

not gonna write off this Cooper pickup without seeing it in action

let's remember that they were gonna give the bag to Sammy ****ing Watkins in the offseason

Josh Gordon was around, makes me sad.

Also anyone down to take a chance on Terrell Pryor in a couple weeks. I mean why not at this point.

****** will point their finger at anything when the Boys are down

but when they're up they're ultra homers

Biscuitboys gone Biscuity boy. :lol: Gonna suck when you guys have a top 15 draft pick record and won’t have that pick to get talent.

Back
Top Bottom