THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

I don't even think Patriots fans thought those were tripping penalties
That holding penalty on Tyron Smith was bull💩 too

I mean if Garrett doesn’t call plays on offense and defense it’s almost like he has job security cause any other Coach wants control of play calling in some aspect. So in order to fire Garrett you need to fire another cowboys coach. Unless they promote a coach from within

Fire everyone then!

Promote the RB coach Gary Brown to head coach
Running back has been the most consistent position over the past 5yrs
That way we don't lose Kellen Moore and Dak doesn't have to learn a new offense

Firing him right now might effect Dak's mental focus
He's comfortable with Garrett
I'm more concerned with who the replacement will be at this point in the season

who cares bro.Great players have zero problems changing coaches. If dak is that guy and for the cowboys to be better then this crap JG got to go

Promote the RB coach Gary Brown to head coach
Running back has been the most consistent position over the past 5yrs
That way we don't lose Kellen Moore and Dak doesn't have to learn a new offense

as the intern head coach right?

im whatever about Moore.

who cares bro.Great players have zero problems changing coaches. If dak is that guy and for the cowboys to be better then this crap JG got to go

as the intern head coach right?

im whatever about Moore.
Yeah Brown can be interim head coach
Kellen Moore and Dak are the next Josh McDaniels and Tom Brady

BUT, the league has issued an apology for screwing Garrett out of a possible victory Sunday, so do we still get rid of him right now?

Yeah Brown can be interim head coach
Kellen Moore and Dak are the next Josh McDaniels and Tom Brady

BUT, the league has issued an apology for screwing Garrett out of a possible victory Sunday, so do we still get rid of him right now?

Yes. There's no reason he's still here.
He should have been gone. We will never get to the next level with him.

Well the only thing left is for all of us to meet at the Star in Frisco and bust into Jerry's office and make him fire Garrett immediately :rofl:

Well the only thing left is for all of us to meet at the Star in Frisco and bust into Jerry's office and make him fire Garrett immediately :rofl:
Meh. I'm just done paying attention until this **** show is over with.

The Stars and Mavericks are too interesting/entertaining to keep investing in this nonsense.

I'm emotionally detached from the cowboys and all pro sports for that matter
Its entertainment and the cowboys are the NFL's best sitcom at the moment

This offense is so damn predictable and ugly

Zeke gets no burn anymore even when Dak is clearly struggling

Dak ain’t it
Don’t care what the numbers say
My eyes are telling me he’s consistently a bad decision maker
Can’t throw a decent ball that travels more than 6 yards in the air
Receivers constantly having to adjust to any ball he throws

Pray we don’t break bank for this dude
Let him collect his soup commercial money

Last edited:
Same stuff I was saying when everyone wanted Dez to be the problem
Dak needs to get back in the lab and get refocused

It’s not Dak. It’s not Zeke. It’s not Amari. It’s not the OLine. All have produced at top 5 - top 10 levels for the cumulative year.

It’s been one constant across years, QBs, RBs, WRs

It’s not Dak. It’s not Zeke. It’s not Amari. It’s not the OLine. All have produced at top 5 - top 10 levels for the cumulative year.

It’s been one constant across years, QBs, RBs, WRs
Don’t understand how you can watch today’s game and not place any blame on Dak

Been saying since day 1 his peak is Alex Smith at his best and that’s exactly how he’s been playing

Dak wasn’t great today but if you’re looking at the total sum of this year and last and walking away thinking he can’t play, you’re brain dead.

Issues with this thing run way, way deeper than him.

He’s completing 2/3 of his passes. He’ll have the highest yards after this week. Top 5 in TDs after this week. 5th in yard per attempt. 5th in Yards per Catch. 12th in Rating. 3rd in QBR.

Just stop trying to say it’s a Dak problem, it’s ridiculous.

It has very little to do with Dak or anybody on the offense. It’s coaching, play calling and defense that’s almost the entirety of the problem. When your defense can’t get any turnovers, you have to play an almost perfect game every time out. Even being a top 5 QB in the league this year, is still gonna get you 6-6 with 4 of those loses being a total of 12 points.

Alright man

Don’t understand the defense of mediocre QB play but if you’re just staring at the numbers and not the game I can see how you’d be on that side

Maybe one day you’ll be tired of 6 yard dink and dunks on 3rd and 10 like I am

That’s where completing 2/3 of his passes comes from. Small completions that don’t amount to anything because dude can‘t throw

Dak’s decision making is piss poor more often then not, he’s not accurate and very easy to gameplan against

A new coach ain’t gonna fix any of those problems

The formula for Dak to be successful had been out since year 1
Give him a good running game and solid receivers while keeping his attempts to 20-25 a game

Dude has had every opportunity to prove himself this year and has **** the bed every time

Stop with this narrative that no blame falls on him and he’s not a big reason we’re in this hole

Dude do you actually watch games and think the checkdown **** ain’t playcalling?

All those short routes are damn near immediate throws off the snap by design.

The two fumbles yesterday he’s standing there forever and nobody can get open. The interception was a terrible throw. Flat out.

He’s not perfect. He’s not Tom Brady or Drew Brees.

But he’s good enough to win with. If you wanna let him walk and roll the dice on someone else - best of ****in luck. There’s nobody on the roster and QBs better than Dak don’t hit free agency.

Dude do you actually watch games and think the checkdown **** ain’t playcalling?

All those short routes are damn near immediate throws off the snap by design.

The two fumbles yesterday he’s standing there forever and nobody can get open. The interception was a terrible throw. Flat out.

He’s not perfect. He’s not Tom Brady or Drew Brees.

But he’s good enough to win with. If you wanna let him walk and roll the dice on someone else - best of ****in luck. There’s nobody on the roster and QBs better than Dak don’t hit free agency.
The check downs are 100% Daks decision

The checkdowns are in the play as a last resort and he can’t even throw those cleanly
Dak goes through his progressions horribly

If he doesn’t see someone right away (even if he has a clean pocket) he checks it down to Zeke or Witten for 4-6 yards

Not saying I wanna move on from Dak because I agree no one better is out there (besides Bridgewater coming up) but if we pay this dude anything between 30-40mil I’m def stepping away from this team

Hate to be the one to say it but those dudes were tired yesterday
Zeke Sean Lee and DeMarcus Lawrence were the only people I saw playing with high energy

Tough loss Sunday on the road at New England in a hard fought 60min game
Meanwhile buffalo was playing flag football in a home game against the broncos

Had they won Sunday the momentum from that game would have carried over to yesterday's game and they would have pulled it off

CB1B3B29-D0B6-4B8A-A765-5AB87EBF5B1A.png

Cowboys haven’t forced a turnover in 6 of there 12 games

The 3 LB’s have played 1600 plus snaps and don’t have a int
Smith hasn’t had a int since notre Dame

Since 2018 the cowboys have just made just 75% of there fg that’s 31st in the nfl ( part of this is JG Fault imo because he loves kicking long fg)

Back
Top Bottom