THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Pathetic performance by this team today.

Must've thought this was the playoffs.

Bucs gonna send them packing expeditiously next weekend.

Duk With The Suck Game.

WR Core Sans Lamb Still Is Abysmal.

Coaching Is Forever A Problem.

Must Be Cowboys Football In January, Right On Queue For An Early Post Season Exit.

Dak had a ****ty game. Running game sucked. OLine sucked.

But could also be true that Dak was a top 5 QB from the time he came back from injury coming into today.

This staff is gonna get ****ed this off-season.

Clean house.

I swear if we lose Monday. Jerry better fire himself and the staff

Dak had a ****ty game. Running game sucked. OLine sucked.

But could also be true that Dak was a top 5 QB from the time he came back from injury coming into today.

A top 5 qb? When and where. Don’t just post the stats, you have watched all the games is Dak like every one else. He ain’t playing good.

The pressure is on dak and the coaching staff Monday. As good as everyone hypes up Quinn and Moore to be I haven’t seen any 2nd half adjustments when the team is down this season.

STOP RUNNING THE BALL ON 1ST DOWN WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS U GOING TO DO IT !!!!

Kellen gotta get creative and I'm not talking trick plays. If we can force the 9ers to pass we might be ok defensively.

Pathetic performance by this team today.

Must've thought this was the playoffs.

Bucs gonna send them packing expeditiously next weekend.
Duk With The Suck Game.

WR Core Sans Lamb Still Is Abysmal.

Coaching Is Forever A Problem.

Must Be Cowboys Football In January, Right On Queue For An Early Post Season Exit.
What I would do to get rid of Dak & this coaching staff
This staff is gonna get ****ed this off-season.

Clean house.
😢👶

No Clue What To Expect Tomorrow.

If Dallas Can Manufacture A Win Tho I’d Feel Comfortable That They Can Beat Anyone.

Not Saying They Would.

Let's see what happens tomorrow before we flip it up...

Beating the Ghost of Playoffs Past with a marginal roster doesn't change how I feel a ton right now.

Tomorrow's Pay Day.
He was a 🐐 before we beat him

And nobody was saying the roster was bad until they caught that L

Your letting loud mouth tv people make you doubt what you’ve seen with your own eyes

This team is way better than last year’s team

He was a 🐐 before we beat him

And nobody was saying the roster was bad until they caught that L

Your letting loud mouth tv people make you doubt what you’ve seen with your own eyes

This team is way better than last year’s team
He's the GOAT after we beat him. You letting loud mouth media people make you believe that Tampa team was worth a damn. They weren't.

Team's better than last year, but they're still highly prone to being a train wreck. Most weeks it's coaching. Some weeks it's Dak. Some weeks it all clicks and they look unbeatable.

He's the GOAT after we beat him. You letting loud mouth media people make you believe that Tampa team was worth a damn. They weren't.

Team's better than last year, but they're still highly prone to being a train wreck. Most weeks it's coaching. Some weeks it's Dak. Some weeks it all clicks and they look unbeatable.
I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you threw that dumb crap back at me

How can a team that went 12-5 after losing their starting quarterback for 5 games be a train wreck?????

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you threw that dumb crap back at me

How can a team that went 12-5 after losing their starting quarterback for 5 games be a train wreck?????
Do you watch games week to week with your eyes closed?

Did the Washington game happen? Jacksonville? Green Bay? Tampa early in the year?

:lol: What are you even arguing? This thing is absolutely, unquestionably prone to turning goofy and going belly up for no apparent reason - and it’s not just a this year thing.

Do you watch games week to week with your eyes closed?

Did the Washington game happen? Jacksonville? Green Bay? Tampa early in the year?

:lol: What are you even arguing? This thing is absolutely, unquestionably prone to turning goofy and going belly up for no apparent reason - and it’s not just a this year thing.
If you can’t see a difference in this team and those teams that had historically bad defenses, then yeah I’m wasting your time

Jacksonville is in the playoffs
Green Bay picked on a rookie and it worked
Washington was the equivalent of a preseason game
Why are you going all the way back to the first game of the season 🤦🏾‍♂️

That TB team was not good. Let's not act like the boyz accomplished some great feat. The best part about the game is the boyz finally beating Brady.

That TB team was not good. Let's not act like the boyz accomplished some great feat. The best part about the game is the boyz finally beating Brady.
The Seahawks weren’t good either but somehow that gets overlooked when talking about this game

Cant believe yall are so pessimistic about this team

The defense is good enough to get stops when it matters and the offense is good enough to put teams away

The Seahawks have nothing to do with the game against TB. The boyz haven't done anything to deserve optimism in the playoffs. Feel how you wanna feel about 2mrw. The boyz gotta show me the W.

Back
Top Bottom