THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Dayum just watched an espn clip and Rex Ryan is saying exactly what I’m saying and have been saying

The DBs are running the routes for the receivers!
They’re sitting on the routes because they know we don’t do anything creative
Its too easy to defend our offense because everything is one dimensional

You rarely see the opposing teams defense looking confused or out of position when they play us
They already know whats coming and thats been said by past and current players

essential1 essential1 you’re giving dak way too much leeway…

he played a horrible game.. both ints were on him and directly lead to 6 points, plus took points off the board for us…

underr threw ceedee on the go route that was a pass interference…it should of been a td. ceedee was 2-3 yards in front of the db

missed gallup in the fourth.. another under throw.. gallup stacked the dbs

bottom line is, if dak plays an average game we win…

the defense more than showed up….now we’re going to lose quinn with nothing to show for it.. smh

piss poor performance

This is Diggs problem
She came to the Eagles game and he got toasted THE ENTIRE GAME

Last edited:
2nd and 2…its the play after your best running back and offensive player has to leave the game

What do we do?
Go empty backfield

I think Jurrah is the real problem. We can blame Dakota and Kellen but Jurrah isn't helping things at all. Dude needs to sit in the owner's box and let guys coach and play without him hovering. No excuse for him speaking with Maher during warmups.

Dak's not good enough for everything around him to not be damned near pristine if you're trying to win at a high level. It just is what it is.

We're not gonna get pristine conditions with this offensive coaching staff. They're just OK. This front office has gotten pretty damn good at drafting and identifying talent. They're just kinda lost everywhere else.

Something's gotta give. And it's obviously not going to be Dak.

I mean there’s pristine and then there is what they trot out as a WR core. And that Zeke is still RB1. Offensive line isn’t what it used to be and was far worse on pass block than theyve been in a while. And all of a sudden we lost our kicker. And the way they call NFL games.

Dak had a bad game, I agree.
But when your roster is your roster. That team is losing 99/100

Maybe Dak does need everything to be pristine on offense. But so does 28, maybe 29 starting QBs every year in the NFL.

There’s been times where Dak has been bailed out. But just as many times where Dak wins in spite of everything.

I mean there’s pristine and then there is what they trot out as a WR core. And that Zeke is still RB1. Offensive line isn’t what it used to be and was far worse on pass block than theyve been in a while. And all of a sudden we lost our kicker. And the way they call NFL games.

Dak had a bad game, I agree.
But when your roster is your roster. That team is losing 99/100

Maybe Dak does need everything to be pristine on offense. But so does 28, maybe 29 starting QBs every year in the NFL.

There’s been times where Dak has been bailed out. But just as many times where Dak wins in spite of everything.

your a dak guy and i get it, but come on man

Too many comebacks and curls
Not enough go routes and corner routes
Gallup is 1 on 1 and there’s no safety help
No reason to run a comeback and its the first quarter
Disregard the scribble got the pic from twitter
1674539174803.jpeg

Too many comebacks and curls
Not enough go routes and corner routes
Gallup is 1 on 1 and there’s no safety help
No reason to run a comeback and its the first quarter
Disregard the scribble got the pic from twitter
1674539174803.jpeg
And if he does want to go there, that ball should’ve been out of this hands already.

N41D N41D 1stwitit 1stwitit
Baldinger breaks down that interception

To me Dak was pressing and was too quick to get rid of the ball
Wait half a second and he could have hit Zeke in the flats

He needs a new voice in his ear during the week and on game day

Here’s the second interception

2nd and 2 and they dropped 7 in coverage
Clear lane to easily pick up the first down

Instead of running he tries to jam the ball into Cee Dee
Thats something that should be discussed during the weekly game preparation
12910F0F-44C5-48B6-BDFE-6EE1C6458F8B.jpeg

The first INT is late, a bad read, telegraphed… That’s all on Dak IMO.

The second one, though… obviously a bad throw/decision but why are we doing that there anyways?

2nd & 2 at the red zone at that stage of the half, going empty set should be fireable in and of itself.

Nevermind the Dak issues.

You’ve got maybe the best short yardage back in football, clock to burn into the half and three downs if necessary to move the chains. What are we doing?

A vanilla offense with a QB who can’t make any S-Tier throws is a recipe for mediocrity. And they’ll trot out the same thing next season :smh:

Those 28-29 other qbs aren't getting paid and the praise that Dak does either.
Dak gets a pass because everyone around the NFL knows he was stuck with a horrible coach for his first 4yrs
And he was playing well enough to get to at least the NFC championship game

Now he’s in the same predicament but doesn’t demand better coaching so its time for him to be blamed

Maybe all the heat he’s catching will force him to tell Jerry he needs a new OC

Realizing that we’re not getting Sean Payton

No decent coach is going to take this job because Jerry is going to force them to keep Moore as the OC

Mildly hot take: Wouldn't want Sean Payton anyways.

Not convinced he's a big enough upgrade that it justifies trading a 1st round pick(s?) to make that happen.

I agree with you on that but we’ve got to remember that its about getting someone that Jerry will allow to play their brand of football

Jerry’s got his hands in too much of the day to day stuff right now
He’ll let Payton run the show

Back
Top Bottom