THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Here's my barometer..

Going into the Bucs & Dolphins week 10 & 11....

if we are 4-4, we have a good shot.
if we are 3-5, it will take a miracle.
if we are 2-6, it's over.

And it's hard for me to fathom us winning any of the next 4 games.
agree for the most part about the schedule

the defense stinks

VS ATL we can say the defense was on the field to much cause the offense did nothing in the 2nd half. but what about yesterday? for as good as they looked week 1 and 2 at times they came crashing back down to earth and look like last years defense.

I said it when he got the money and im say it again we paid Tyrone Crawford all that money for what? he is a back up rotation DT and he is doing nothing for us this year.

we didn't upgrade the DB position and they getting ate alive back there(some pressure on the QB would help them a lot tho)

I'm more so frustrated that if Romo is behind center OR if Demarco was still around and no Romo... We'd be 4-0.

Last edited:
I'm more so frustrated that if Romo is behind center OR if Demarco was still around and no Romo... We'd be 4-0.

I'm not sure we beat Atlanta with everyone healthy

Romo likely keeps offense on the field and puts up some points in second half. And nothing I saw in that first half that Weeden did that Romo couldn't do.

I don't disagree with you on the offense, its just that nothing I saw from the defense makes me confident that even Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin could have won that game.

I don't disagree with you on the offense, its just that nothing I saw from the defense makes me confident that even Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin could have won that game.

What?

It was 65 percent the offense. Had it been Romo at the helm we'd easily 4-0.

What?

It was 65 percent the offense. Had it been Romo at the helm we'd easily 4-0.

So you think Romo would have stopped Julio Jones from converting every 3rd down? Ok, makes sense.

So you think Romo would have stopped Julio Jones from converting every 3rd down? Ok, makes sense.

Its not a fluke Dallas was winning the first half against Atl.. the defense just got tired because the offense kept going 3 and out

Cowboys defense wasn't better last year but they went 12-4 because offense had the ability to control the TOP and keep them on the sidelines

Atlanta loses if Romo is in the game. I know you don't believe Romo scores zero points in the second half.

Scratch that; Cowboys lose still with Romo but put up a better fight. Cowboys win with Romo AND Dez.

Saints game would have been a blow out with Romo.

It's all good though. Plenty of games left; plenty of opportunities. For those that wish to throw the season away after week 4 while we are still in first place, deuces; see ya next season.

For everyone else that understands there are 12 games left, let's continue to weather the storm. Two important pieces to this defense come back this week in Greg Hardy and McClain. Stephen also said Sean Lee is very likely to play Sunday and pass the concussion protocol.

Not saying we beat New England. But Seattle is possible, the Giants week 7 is possible, especially with Dez back, and the Eagles is very possible.

I hate injuries just as much as the next person, but there's also the possibility of other teams suffering injuries later in the season while we simultaneously get healthy,

With that being said, Zack Martin doesn't look like himself. That neck injury may be bothering him more than he's letting on. Frederick, Leary, and Collins are the only players that have looked solid consistently so far. Free has to go next year and Tyron needs to get himself back to the level he was at last year.

Demarco Murray is not the reason we are 2-2.

Gotta win 1 out of the next 3 if they want to think about playoffs.

just win the Giants and Eagles games week 7 and 9. I'd rather they'd just forfeit this Pats game. And get 2 weeks of rest.

Team should be 4-0 right now :smh:

Last edited:
Well tied for last as of tonight. We have no shot against Tommy, but I will watch. Luckily it's only by a game.

Absolutely need Dez back for the Giants game because that's now a must win.

Last edited:
Leaving the offense out of it cause they wack....
The pressure we are gettin is great/better, but our d cant tackle for ****

Back
Top Bottom