THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Garrett being super aggressive helped secure the W. There was a lot of times where we could have played it safe but he didn’t. I just hope he isn’t going to over gamble from here on out and actually is calculating the risks

Had Garrett not been scared. We could have been 6-3 and in first place.

I need us good enough to have fun. But bad enough to get Garrett and Linehan fired

That's risky.

If we have too much fun that could translate into wins and leading to Jerruh extending this coaching staff.

Was hoping the Eagles would wash us to expedite the removal of this coaching staff but obviously that didn't happen.

On another note Zeke balled last night and Vander Esch and Jaylon look like their gonna be the cornerstones of our defense.

First few series the OLine was trash. Martin being out adds to it. But the line settled down.

All blame to Connor Williams for line play in previous games

Its clear Williams just isn't strong enough yet. Not saying he won't be good in the future but right now he just isn't strong enough to get that initial push that we need. The line looked a lot better without him.

Zeke looks to have lost some burst, I though he was going to out run Jenkins

Gotta take the next 2. We could end up tied with the Racial Slurs after Thanksgiving. They got Texans and us.

We’ll probably lose to Saints

But after is 4 winnable games Eagles, Bucs, Colts & Giants.

Dak getting us down field!!!!

But holy hell had Maher missed that and we lose. I’d fire he and Garrett on field. Mortal Kombat finish him style

If one play can save an entire season, Leighton Vander Esch did so against my Eagles last week in Philly. Shedding the blocks by Brooks and Kelce to secure an unexpected tackle on Clement. Otherwise our RB is gone for a TD and it's very possible Dallas loses that game. Now you guys are 5-5 and will probably chase down Washington for control of the division. Saw Vander Esch had an INT today too, but that seemed more on Ridley.

Jalen Ramsey may be available for trade. Wholly unnecessary but he and Byron would give teams nightmares in the passing game

Current needs in my opinion:
-HC
-OC
-S
-KR/PR
-TE
-WR opposite of Cooper
-Left Tackle in training who starts at RT (move La’el back to LG)
-DT
-LB depth

DLaw, Irving, Cole, LP Ladouceur and Rod Smith are guys we need back. Everyone else are backups and other than DLaw each of them won’t break the bank at all.

Last edited:
Lawrence and Irving are the only guys I'm concerned about coming back.

Deep snapper, who cares. Rod Smith, who cares. Cole, maybe... But I could be convinced not to care.

Need an OT. Need a center, even if Fredrick is back. Need a slot that can play in the return game. And need a safety.

Beas has been really good (TD drop yesterday excluded). He stinks in the return game but if we can keep him for a couple more years it’s a smart play

Just so long as our 5th WR is our Return guy

Not sure if it was the sleeves but Dak looked way more athletic out there tomorrow.

Dak has got real comfortable with cooper fast! It’s been awhile since I seen a Cowboy WR run routes that actually create separation

Happy Thanksgivings guys!!

Gregory has played pretty damn well, dude. That neutral zone call is silly ****.

We got ourselves a couple of backers, man. First time in a really long time, it feels like.

Back
Top Bottom