THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Dak Isn’t 100% At Fault But I’m Not Confident In Him As The QB Long Term.

This Team Just Stinks, Period. They’re A Special Teams Blunder Away From Being 0-4.

Without An Offensive Line Or Defensive Pash Rush Their Talent At Skill Positions Won’t Matter.

With Schedule And Availability Of Personnel This Looks Like A 6-7 Win Team. I’d Prefer The Bottom To Fall Out And Just Be Bad For Draft Capital.

I Couldn’t Care Less About Division Titles Or Playoff Berths At This Point With This Team. If They Ain’t SB Contending Seasons A Wash.

With the offensive line, they're still down 2 tackles... That group kinda is what it is. Nobody's got enough depth to survive several weeks down both starters and your primary swing backup at tackle.

The defense is atrocious. Bad at tackle, bad at linebacker, bad at corner, bad at safety.

The only place they have players is end, and everything else being so bad negates a lot of what those guys are able to do.

If they were in position to draft a QB in R1, I'd almost be tempted to move on from Dak, draft a QB in R1 and spend all that money on defense in the offseason. The only problem with paying Dak is all the flexibility you lose to fill holes everywhere else - and there's just too many holes at this point.

Damn that Dak injury is awful

Never wanna see someone go out like that

Hopefully it’s a clean break

Man that’s a god damn shame - don’t care how you feel about him.

If this thing tanks as hard as it might, there’s a real chance that’s the last snap he plays here, too.

Feel bad for Dak, wish he would've got his contract situation handled this offseason.

Our defense is atrocious. No playmakers and we refuse to address the safety position. We'll be giving up 30+ all season :frown:

Just looking at PFF Grades.... We need 8 new starters on defense.

These 3 have been having quality seasons:
DLaw
Aldon Smith
Xavier Woods

the other 8 are really bad. .

Back
Top Bottom