THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

McCarthy is somehow unformulaic and formulaic at the same time in the red zone.

But I think there’s probably 3 different things working against the team the most in the red zone. In this order.
1. McCarthy play calling
2. Not having a better short distance back in the red zone.
3. Tight Ends have been a bit shaky.

the other 2 lesser reasons are Dak could be a tick better. And as great as CeeDee is, we don’t have a Dez like WR in the red zone where just toss it up and he’ll come down with it. The other 3 reasons are like 90% of the problem though.

There’s 2 plays that should have been red zone scores
1. Dak throws a dart to Schoonmaker on the first drive. Hits his hands in the end zone, no catch. Settle for FG
2. I think this was the 3rd quarter. They have Deuce playing pass protection. He didn’t pick up the blitz. Got to Dak untouched. Had there been even any delay in the pass rush. Dak would have had Ferguson for an easy 6. Settle for FG

McCarthy is somehow unformulaic and formulaic at the same time in the red zone.

Idk what you mean, but I do know what you mean....

I think its more so an execution type thing. Players running into each other in the backfield, players dropping passes, players missing blocking assignments....better execution and this may not be as big of a talking point. Ferguson seems to be a head above the other TE's....leave him in the game at the goaline/redzone, less TE by committee in that part of the field. We can clean these things up with a better focus in that critical part of the field

This thing is COOKED.

McCarthy West Coast bull**** is dead.
Dak tenure dead.
Offensive line lookin' a little chalked.

Blow it up.

This thing is COOKED.

McCarthy West Coast bull**** is dead.
Dak tenure dead.
Offensive line lookin' a little chalked.

Blow it up.

Last night was a damn nightmare. What is going to make it worse is when we going to beat all these good teams and make the playoffs and everyone will get hyped and we will get bounced round 1 again.

Everyone has to go imo this offseason outside of a super bowl win Dan Quinn included his defense doesn’t get a pass for how it shows up in some of these games, now if u want to blame personal or something else then that’s a different story. The slow *** LB’s and safety’s got picked apart last night.

I love Dak but I know what he is. He doesn’t show up in big games. Yes he exceeded That 4th round expectations already and should be doing better, but when the lights become brighter he chokes. could the cowboys do worse at qb right now then him? Yes. have worse qb’s then Dak won a super or even led their team to a Super Bowl appearance? Yes. But if dude can’t handle the pressure in games before that then what the we suppose to do.

The offense is good for making Dak read the defense less but if you’re not even going to add some down the field throws like how’s Sean mccvay guys run it. It’s pointless.

Last edited:
What happened to all the LB WE drafted?

Pollard ain’t 100 yet you can tell by the way he is running.

Someone tell parsons to shut up also

Purdy looked like the season vet while Dak looked like the 2nd year starter.

No excuses for this dude.

When the lights are brightest more often than not he fails to meet the challenge.

He isn't the answer but we will be stuck with him given how stubborn Jerruh is.

We are unapologetically us.

Take a bad sack. Don’t have the awareness to spike it. Take a delay.

What a pleasant reminder of why I’m no longer emotionally attached to football.

Didn’t Watch But This Is Comical:

IMG_3638.jpeg

I told my buddies that last drive was a couple big plays and a pick to kill it, script was too obvious.

How it ended is somehow dumber and more hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom