THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 3 - 3 Thank God for the BYE

No. He's not a HOF. a ring away imo (I know that's saying ALOT). Numbers are still great tho:

•4th all time in qb rating
•top 10 ever td:int ratio
•top 30 ever in yards
•top 20 ever in TDs
•top 5 ever in YPA
•Top 5 ever completion percentage

And just for ***** and giggles, highest rated 4th quarter passer EVER (since perception is he was a 'choker')...

It's been real man, much respek [emoji]9994[/emoji]️
::cops liquor, twist it, tap it twice, pour it to the pavement::

Just imagine if he had some sort of consistent backfield and someone calling a better offense...

If Dan Fouts can make the Hall of Fame, Romo has a shot.

Does he deserve it? Yes.

Will he? Maybe, maybe not. Not first ballot, but eventually has a shot

Still an All-Time Quarterback, and ARGUABLY the best quarterback for the franchise. And he always went all out for us.

Last edited:
I don't think Romo even belongs in the Ring of Honor.

Hall of Fame? Maybe after McNabb, Eli, Roethlisberger, Phillip Rivers, Carson Palmer, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Flacco, and Matt Stafford are in.

Last edited:

Hall of Fame? Maybe after McNabb, Eli, Roethlisberger, Phillip Rivers, Carson Palmer, Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Flacco, and Matt Stafford are in.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes :x :stoneface: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn homie....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes :x :stoneface: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn homie....

McNabb was actually a better QB than the stats show. He played most of his career with the caliber of receivers Carson Wentz is playing with, had a very low INT %, and had playoff success, just didn't win the big one.

He just happened to play for an owner that only wanted to be good enough to keep fans interested but not good enough to win a Super Bowl.

Never knew McNabb won so many people over. Im in the Philly tri-state and a Cowboys fan so maybe im biased, but he aint HOF cloth. He played behind one of the decades dominant defenses and played in a west coast offense with the short passes that put a polish on some of his stats that really might not show the details to his week to week play. Back in those days before streaming I might have seen more Bird****s games than Cowboys games. He was a strong arm qb with inconsistent accuracy but very mobile and that threat kept teams honest but they leaned on that defense, the style of offense and the ability of some of those rb's that made crucial plays whenever they got the few opportunities in Andy Reid's pass happy playcalling. Oh, and he had a real HOFer in T.O. for a lil minute that helped his stats. I just cant get behind him as a HOFer, at least not for the next 30 years or so.

@cguy610  you my guy and I was riding with your post for half a second but, Stafford? 
laugh.gif
 Palmer? 
roll.gif

Despite how trash they are, I'm a tad surprised the Mavs are doing this... it's not like dude brought this city a ship or is beloved throughout. Now if Dirk suited up as a Cowboy I'd be 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:

Despite how trash they are, I'm a tad surprised the Mavs are doing this... it's not like dude brought this city a ship or is beloved throughout. Now if Dirk suited up as a Cowboy I'd be 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Last game of the season + Romo literally gave his body for the team (then they finally got protection for him and he Prescott usurped him) + ticket sales PR = why not?

Just seen Pics of Romo in the mavericks Jersey, this dude is out of shape[emoji]128514[/emoji]. I guess he was going to wait until a team signed him to start dieting and conditioning......

Just seen Pics of Romo in the mavericks Jersey, this dude is out of shape[emoji]128514[/emoji]. I guess he was going to wait until a team signed him to start dieting and conditioning......
Huh? Romo was never really ripped in his career. Not sure what you expected him to look like. Honestly looks the same.

Huh? Romo was never really ripped in his career. Not sure what you expected him to look like. Honestly looks the same.

I wasn't expecting him to look overweight..... Romo never been ripped but he used to at least look like he could run a 1.5 mile without stopping

How do you define ""Out of shape"? 

Looks the same as he always has hahah

Never knew McNabb won so many people over. Im in the Philly tri-state and a Cowboys fan so maybe im biased, but he aint HOF cloth. He played behind one of the decades dominant defenses and played in a west coast offense with the short passes that put a polish on some of his stats that really might not show the details to his week to week play. Back in those days before streaming I might have seen more Bird****s games than Cowboys games. He was a strong arm qb with inconsistent accuracy but very mobile and that threat kept teams honest but they leaned on that defense, the style of offense and the ability of some of those rb's that made crucial plays whenever they got the few opportunities in Andy Reid's pass happy playcalling. Oh, and he had a real HOFer in T.O. for a lil minute that helped his stats. I just cant get behind him as a HOFer, at least not for the next 30 years or so.

I agree with you completely. McTie doesn't deserve the hall of fame and benefited from everything you indicated. Jim Johnson (RIP) and his defenses were generally top 5 or top 10 every damn season.

The draft is close...
I swear if we go offense again in the first round I'ma lose my ish! We need mostly defense, at least 60% of this draft needs to focus on defense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom