THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 3 - 3 Thank God for the BYE

MVP! MVP! MVP!
1702299489135.png

Dominant win tonight against the Eagles.

Looking forward to how this team responds over these next three games especially the first 2 on the road.

This team has flaws but so does everyone in the nfl this season.

I won’t hate on Dak for now. Since the 49ers game he has been a different player

Tyrone smith is a legend unbelievable play this year.

-Crippling penalties

-Non-existent offense

- Defense getting gashed to pieces

- Dumb coaching

Cowboys gonna Cowboy

Interesting The Thorn In This Teams Side This Season Is A Loss To A 3 Win Team In September.

Annual January Meltdown Loading Up Real Nicely Though Considering They Will Be Playing On The Road.

Cook ran all over this defense and Mostert and Achane are next.

Doesn't bode well.

And the Dak 4 MVP talk can be dead after today.

Worst part is had they just not had boneheaded penalties, at worse the game would have been 10-3 at the half. Or maybe they're leading and have some momentum.
But they had a roughing the passer, defenseless receiver penalty, roughing the kicker, and not challenging the fumble. That all bite them in the ***.

And McCarthy just not giving a damn about anything as well

We aren’t real.

We knew this. Everyone knew this.

NFC so weak we might get to the NFC title game anyways.

It’s one thing to get beat down by a better team it’s another thing when the team just looks unprepared

Of course the fullback fumbling like he never touched a football in his life on the opening drive and costing the Cowboys at minimum 3 points is the difference in the game.

Cowboys gonna Cowboy.

At least we didn't get out **** pushed all the way in like last week.

*Insert growth gif*

Tyron Smith gotta be gone this offseason.

It ain’t really his fault, but we just can’t keep doing this. Left tackle is priority #1

I mean I’ll blame the defense too for being idiots week in and week out (exception Micah and Tank)

And Dak saved the OLine from a ton of blame.
The way they game planned that defense yesterday, it was dead *** obvious we had not a chance in hell after we scored with 3 minutes on the clock.

We were dead in the water the second they got the ball back.

The way they game planned that defense yesterday, it was dead *** obvious we had not a chance in hell after we scored with 3 minutes on the clock.

We were dead in the water the second they got the ball back.

I had flashbacks of Aaron Rodgers and 5g radiation.

Tyron Smith gotta be gone this offseason.

It ain’t really his fault, but we just can’t keep doing this. Left tackle is priority #1

Everything shows he is a top 2-3 olinemen this year. But as soon as he gets hurt you see what happens.
I was pissed we didn’t pay the guy last summer.

I was wrong. Not been a great year. At all.

I always said let him walk. In his defense tho I think he is just starting to feel okay running on that ankle

Insane finish

Cowboys should've lost that game.

Mind "bottlin" playcalling by McCarthy to call passes on 3 consecutive plays allowing the Lions to keep their timeout and an extra 45 seconds.

Then Dan Quinn with that soft prevent defense allowing the Lions to march down the field for the TD.

CeeDee played great but the fumble in the endzone cost them 3 points and the late game shenanigans would be a non-issue.

Cowboys giving us a preview of their greatest hits for the playoffs. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom