**The Official 50th Annual Grammy Awards CBS@8pm Est**

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Kanye making the Grammy's stop playing the music = G-A-N-G-S-T-A

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
agreed

what kanye did was disrespectful....he already got his time to share when they let him perform....

SMH.

HHID gets my vote for Album of the year but good for Kanye.

I can't co-sign NaS and Kelis on those clothes.

I'm prayin to God no one asks Aretha a question she doesn't know cuz if she shrugs her shoulder
sick.gif

EDIT: My sister said the performance has to be solar powered (Aretha)
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

HHID gets my vote for Album of the year but good for Kanye.

I can't co-sign NaS and Kelis on those clothes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wanted him to win so i could see the audience expression

no hate, I understand how Kanye feels and everything because I had lost my mother too, but this dude is such an attention %%#*+. what does he think, becuase ofhis situation they aint gonna try to play him off tha stage when he's takin too long, just like they'll do with anyone else?

no hate, I understand how Kanye feels and everything because I had lost my mother too, but this dude is such an attention %%#*+. what does he think, becuase of his situation they aint gonna try to play him off tha stage when he's takin too long, just like they'll do with anyone else?
Negative. Alicia was up there for a minute and not a clip of music was played smh.

the reason it was disrespectful was because Alicia spoke for like 10 minutes thanking everyone in her entourage, and everyone else got mad time, but for Kanyethey gave him like 30 seconds and started the music

^what did they do that was disrespectful? they started to play the music before he was even talking about his Mom, and when he was talking about her theystopped the music for him

edit: once again, I aint tryna hate on Kanye, I'm a fan of his. And I wasn't watching the whole show so I didn't see Alicia's long acceptancespeech

Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group
(For duo, group or collaborative performances of Rap only. Singles or Tracks only.)

• Southside
    Common Featuring Kanye West
    Track from: Finding Forever
    [Geffen]
  • Make It Rain
    Fat Joe Featuring Lil Wayne
    Track from: Me, Myself & I
    [Terror Squad Entertainment]
  • Party Like A Rockstar
    Shop Boyz
    Track from: Rockstar Mentality
    [OnDeck/Universal Republic Records]
  • Int'l Players Anthem (I Choose You)
    UGK Featuring OutKast
    [Jive]
  • Better Than I've Ever Been
    Kanye West, Nas & KRS-One
    [Nike]
I like Southside in all, but Better Than I've Ever Been was better. Furthermore, Int'l Players Anthem is near classic! How could that notwin, especially with Pimp C's passing?

Lupe finally got his Grammy, though.
pimp.gif

cant believe Int'l Players Anthem didnt win
3 of the best duos in southern hip hop history...UGK, 'Kast, Paul n Juicy (produced)
thats some bull
RIP PIMP C

^She's actually pretty big up here in Canada (since she's canadian). But she's slowly but surely blowing up.

SMH Kid Rock needs to find a hole and crawl in it...and disappear.

Back
Top Bottom