THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

do these run true to size? i had a pair i got at an outlet in the 8th grade but that was before i hit my adult shoe size lol. thinking about scooping a pair off sns im not waiting for a discount.

also i think these might be the skepta deluxe's?
skepta-nike-air-max-deluxe-collaboration-2

if so i need me a pair they remind me of my Bred Griffey max 2 GD's that are disintegrating as we speak lol

Air_Griffey_Max_2_GD_black_red.jpg

I wear an 11.5 in 97s & 98s so should I go with this size or size down to an 11?

I’m a 9.5 in 97’s and 98’s and went down to a 9.0 and am very happy. They are snug, but the 9.5 was a bit too long and sloppy for my liking, my heel was slipping a bit.

Was trying to stick to OG colorways only, but these really grabbed me with the blue and yellow swirls.
IMG_0874.JPG

Plus the top of the heel piece looks like Thanos' chin :lol:
IMG_1011.JPG

Gonna be a good rest of the summer, thanks Nike for finally bringing this model back. :nthat:

NICE pics!!..cant wait to get mine in, I thought these were 1 of the OG color ways..... anyway how the sizing for you did you go TTS??

Haven't been checking NT much lately and had no clue about these until this morning.
These are one of my favorite AM ever, mostly for the comfort. It was on another level compared to other AMs.
I ran over to Nike Chicago this morning but left without buying them because the cushioning just isnt the same. I guess I never shouldve expected it to be but I had hope. I may still pick up a pair later because otherwise they did a good job on them.

Here's the extra 1cm layer of cushioning under the insole on the OGs that I attribute the "deluxe" comfort to...
20180726_114334.jpg

And here's the pair I saw today w no extra layer..
20180726_105415.jpg

And my OG pairs.. RIP
Attach97574_20180309_212246.jpg
20180726_114401.jpg

Haven't been checking NT much lately and had no clue about these until this morning.
These are one of my favorite AM ever, mostly for the comfort. It was on another level compared to other AMs.
I ran over to Nike Chicago this morning but left without buying them because the cushioning just isnt the same. I guess I never shouldve expected it to be but I had hope. I may still pick up a pair later because otherwise they did a good job on them.

Here's the extra 1cm layer of cushioning under the insole on the OGs that I attribute the "deluxe" comfort to...
20180726_114334.jpg

And here's the pair I saw today w no extra layer..
20180726_105415.jpg

And my OG pairs.. RIP
Attach97574_20180309_212246.jpg
20180726_114401.jpg
Those are the exact pairs I want and I’m good. Hopefully Nike is brining the other pair back too.

Back
Top Bottom