THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

end shipped...theyll be here on monday :pimp:

I was really suprised when i saw the shipping email early this morning at 6am Cali time stating delivery would be early morning monday. Really some fast shipping. Haven't ordered from End in a very long time. Last time i ordered something from End was the Billy Hoyle Command Forces. Bout to rock these ASAP all day as my everyday heavy rotation before they hit the States.

I was really suprised when i saw the shipping email early this morning at 6am Cali time stating delivery would be early morning monday. Really some fast shipping. Haven't ordered from End in a very long time. Last time i ordered something from End was the Billy Hoyle Command Forces. Bout to rock these ASAP all day as my everyday heavy rotation before they hit the States.
you and me both, man....i won black cement 3s from them earlier this year (my only other raffle win) and they came pretty quick as well.

Nevermind they cancelled my order lol. Was able to use on phone but they cancelled it shortly after. Stupid. Desktop it doesn’t allow to input the code

Oneness has the "atmos" air max 1 for 60 with code summer
Screenshot_20180726-181018_Samsung Internet.jpg

I kinda regret buying the OG's for retail+shipping a couple of weeks ago.
I really love them and would buy anyway eventually .But i see them sitting now on a lot of stores and i think i could have coped with a 30-50% discount later on :rolleyes
Live and learn i guess

I kinda regret buying the OG's for retail+shipping a couple of weeks ago.
I really love them and would buy anyway eventually .But i see them sitting now on a lot of stores and i think i could have coped with a 30-50% discount later on :rolleyes
Live and learn i guess

That’s the thing though, you never know. The releases we think are going to be hard to come by end up plentiful and then opposite happens and we think they’ll sit and they’re gone in the blink of an eye.

I try to buy what I like when it drops, and sometimes I get burned, ie AM93, AM1 Curry, but other times it works out, AM270 Tiger.

All part of the game, part of what keeps it interesting.

Mine are our for delivery from SNS , stoked and could care less about paying retail
Either , wanted this forever
Got my shipping from SNS. They’ll be in Cali on Monday. Crazy how these euro sites will get shoes in your hands quicker than US sites.

Got my shipping from SNS. They’ll be in Cali on Monday. Crazy how these euro sites will get shoes in your hands quicker than US sites.

Just goes to show the greed a lot of US businesses have. A Euro boutique will opt to pay for a higher shipping contract with someone like UPS/FedEx to ensure their customers are happy. You order from some US Boutiques and they’ll cheap out because they don’t care. They know sneaker guys like us will wait if it they’re the only site with them in stock.

Kind of confused by the Sequoia release. Seems like only a few spots have them, some of which are basically sold out already, and haven’t seen anything about an NDC release either despite the release date being set for yesterday. I want to pull the trigger but I’m conflicted on sizing and would hate to rush into buying them if they actually get a wider release.

yeah def not a lot of talk about the sequoias...but even my local nike store has them along with mens sizing in the other cw

Back
Top Bottom