The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

I hate when dudes do reviews of these sneakers on outdoor courts. Like I'm really gonna be rocking the triple whites fresh out the box at my local park to beat up on the concrete
Most of the reviews I see are of indoor-outdoor-back to indoor if they do outdoor at all. I don't have a problem with it since that format is most likely for those that don't have multiple pairs of shoes to designate for strictly indoor or outdoor play and those that can't always play indoors all the time. They're trying to reach the biggest audience, definitely can't get on them for trying to inform as many people as possible

Anyone know why exactly the Rip City colorway was recalled?

That gum outsole Sheeh! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Tried on the statics today at footlocker/HOH.. Clean. The upper definitely isn't primeknit comparable, see: crazylight boost 2"15. It's form fitting and does the same job, though. Hug you at initial try on through the mid foot. Feel snug and great.

The triple whites are definitely primeknit and different than the static material. If you are a guard a cannot recommend the triple whites enough. Boost is amazing in the heel but I think would be too bouncy all around so I really like the forefoot courtfeel.

Just got the rip citys from ebay. Went half size down like everyone said and they fit perfect! [emoji]128512[/emoji] I couldnt wait to try them indoors so i went outdoors and they r awesome. Waiting to see about the traction everyone is complaining about.

Just copped the aways for ball since people complained about the rip city's traction. The lillard 1 is probably my #1 shoe out of recent releases. Had to get the 2

Ordered Miadidas for the lillards back on Feb 2. Anyone have any clue how long they usually take? Already got the triple whites and boy they are magical on the court lol. Impatiently waiting for this to arrive.

edit: Im in Canada btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom