The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

^ That's a good price, I'd get them, but recently got the D Rose 6 in the same colorway.

Last week I went to get the Lillard Boost at the only spot in the East Bay (Bayfair) that carries them. I was told that they didn't receive that model.
Today I was in Milpitas, and swung by the Great Mall. Was able to cop and use my VIP coupon.
View media item 2017439

Will you be balling in them?

^ That's a good price, I'd get them, but recently got the D Rose 6 in the same colorway.

Last week I went to get the Lillard Boost at the only spot in the East Bay (Bayfair) that carries them. I was told that they didn't receive that model.
Today I was in Milpitas, and swung by the Great Mall. Was able to cop and use my VIP coupon.
View media item 2017439

so beatuiful.. may cave in

How is the Bounce cushioning in the Lillard 2's compared to Boost? Sole brothers say it's firmer than Boost but bouncier?

View media item 2017439

they had a pair of this in 9.5 at the Adidas outlet in Camarillo CA

price was $95

I considered getting it but then noticed that the boost is only on the heel and remembered how bad the forefoot on the crazylights were

Last edited:
adiprene+ and eva like the CrazyLight Boosts I think

it looks like they literally removed the midsole of the Crazylight Boosts and put them on the Lillard 2s, traction and all (one of the other big complaints about in the CL Boost, traction and durability iirc)

Last edited:
adiprene+ and eva like the CrazyLight Boosts I think

it looks like they literally removed the midsole of the Crazylight Boosts and put them on the Lillard 2s, traction and all (one of the other big complaints about in the CL Boost, traction and durability iirc)

It's exactly the same the CL boost setup

So wouldn't recommend it? Stick with the Bounce or the Boost?

Most of the pages of this thread have debated this. But full length BOUNCE is awesome. the CL boost set up has absolutely no forefoot cushion.

Exactly and it comes down to preference. IMO, if you're looking for court feel, they both give you that. Bounce probably isn't gonna take years off your knees like I imagine the cl boost will over time.

Will you be balling in them?

No, these are for casual wear.
I don't have access to an indoor court, these would get destroyed outdoors.
And as a Warriors fan, these aren't coming out the box again until this series is over.

Can't believe it took me this long to get a pair of Lillards. I'm in for the green primeknits and a miadidas pair.

Why couldn't they just pair boost with bounce? I really want the playoff colorway for ball, but looks like I'll be getting the Aways.

Why couldn't they just pair boost with bounce? I really want the playoff colorway for ball, but looks like I'll be getting the Aways.
Time will tell if they do this. The Lillard 2 was the first full length Bounce shoe, right? Pretty new tech. 

I could have sworn Adidas uses to call their other midsoles "bounce", the one that looks like tube set horizontally and works like springs?

But I think these new "bounce" material is just a new rubber compound of sorts?

Not really sure if the two are/were related.

Last edited:
I could have sworn Adidas uses to call their other midsoles "bounce", the one that looks like tube set horizontally and works like springs?

But I think these new "bounce" material is just a new rubber compound of sorts?

Not really sure if the two are/were related.
Are you talking about the springblades? Bounce is just a mixture of a higher content of rubber with eva.

Last edited:

They can. I think they just had a ridiculous amount of the Crazylight Boost 2015 midsoles/outsoles and didn't want to scrap the materials. So they added it to the Lillard 2 upper and called it the 2.5 or playoff edition.

ok, I stopped being lazy and googled it for pic
laugh.gif
but these ones:

there are plenty of iterations of these fro both running and basketball iirc
Ok know what you mean, these were also called bounce. Remember seeing KG, Duncan, and Howard rocking shoes with this type of bounce years ago.

"Stay Ready" colorway looks really nice on feet.

Finally had a chance to try on the Lillard 1. Very comfy sneaker. Went half size down. No heel slippage for me. Very spongy feeling sneaker.

Scooped the Lillard 1's for $59.99 at footlocker. Really nice shoes material and performance wise.

Doesn't seem they are offering that price online so I suggest walking in and checking out the actual store.

detailed-look-d-lillard-1-all-star-06.jpg

Shoe Palace had this colorway for $49.99. When I finally decided to try on a pair, they only had size 8-9 left.
I find the shoe aesthetically unappealing, but the NYC Allstar version makes it tolerable.

Back
Top Bottom