The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Check the Adidas bball threads and go a few pages back.  There are great looking, full-length Boost models set to release in the future.  I'm in for some Lillard 2's until those come out.

Not many to choose from in terms of Basketball Boost...so yeah the Rose 6..I missed out on the Xeno Rose 6 (the all-black one) those look bad *** for street wear. If anyone knows of any upcoming colorways for the Lilard 2 and J-Wall 2 or have adidas full schedule of CW, please post. I will definitely be buying the Lilard 2 "Home" but want to see if the Wall 2 will have any nice CWs (like the USA CW).
I think Lillards are gonna be BHM, Road, All-Star, Easter, and the Rose City.

The only new Wall 2 colorway I've seen is the BHM. Besides that its the Wall 2.5 (one with primeknit) with the navy/grey and all star colorway. 

If your still looking for the Xeno, FL has full size run.

Last edited:
I didn't see it posted here, but these shoes have been delayed. Supposedly, Adidas just had a major recall on the 2s. The "Rip City" version will no longer be releasing in store tomorrow. All of the stores got their pairs in already, but wants them all sent back due to an as yet unknown defect that was recently discovered with the 2s.

I didn't see it posted here, but these shoes have been delayed. Supposedly, Adidas just had a major recall on the 2s. The "Rip City" version will no longer be releasing in store tomorrow. All of the stores got their pairs in already, but wants them all sent back due to an as yet unknown defect that was recently discovered with the 2s.

Is it the soles? :rofl:

i just don't get why are they using the CL boost outsole/midsole with the primknit instead of using the normal outsole/midsole which the Bounce works just as well. 

Is it the first lace loop? I saw schwollo rip his lacing them up.
View media item 1879018

Last edited:
What's the source for this info.?

All I see on Adidas hoops twitter is tweets about the Lillard 2's releasing and glamour shots, etc. 

I hope it's not because of the sock liner. When I pull my huaraches on I grab the tounge and the heel loop and pull. When I did that with the 2's I heard a loud ripping noise.

I briefly inspected to see if anything major tore. But didn't see any issues. Hope there's nothing wrong with my pair.

What's the source for this info.?

All I see on Adidas hoops twitter is tweets about the Lillard 2's releasing and glamour shots, etc. 

Also, most sites that are selling them still have them backordered until at least Mid Feb.

Wow this could be a really bad look for Adidas.  Lillard doesn't seem to be having any issues on court, but he probably gets a new pair every game.

They had something special with the $105 tag and how detailed and impressive the shoe looks.  This could get ugly.

Wow this could be a really bad look for Adidas.  Lillard doesn't seem to be having any issues on court, but he probably gets a new pair every game.

They had something special with the $105 tag and how detailed and impressive the shoe looks.  This could get ugly.

It all depends how fast they can turn this around. From all indications, this shoe is a beast of a performer, and that price is really OUTSTANDING! So, if they can have them on the streets by next month, they'll be ok.

I did hear that from a "source", but nothing from adidas. I'll try to find out.

Got that same pack today. So far I love everything about them.

Well if Adidas.com releases I'm still going to order a pair.  If anything goes wrong I'll just send them back.

A little suspect that if they're going to recall and re-release later, that they haven't announced anything yet.

Hmmm now it makes sense why they cancelled my back order pair. Was looking forward to grabbing in store but i suppose through adidas will be fine

You can order them off Eastbay/FTL. Although YOTM and all-stars are back-ordered until 2/15.

Hopefully we get answers on the situation.

Googled Lillard 2 release trying to find the time Adidas.com puts up releases.

This article popped up although it's nothing we haven't discussed here:  http://blogs.columbian.com/blazer-b...-2-pushed-back-at-portland-area-foot-lockers/
You can order them off Eastbay/FTL. Although YOTM and all-stars are back-ordered until 2/15.

Hopefully we get answers on the situation.
Chatted with an adidas.com rep out of curiosity and she said the release has been pulled everywhere -- in stores and online across the board (including adidas.com)

She also said they haven't been given any word on when the re-schedule will happen

Bummer...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom