The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Yeah I know just poking fun at no Rip City still but they're gonna release those. Lillard wearing Rip City right now btw to add the salt to the would to those wanting them still.

been a fan of the Lillard 2's, but the colorways have been meh to me.

designed a pair that i'm digging on mi adidas and not sure if I should pull the trigger. any discount codes? or are they excluded from discounts?

designed a pair that i'm digging on mi adidas and not sure if I should pull the trigger. any discount codes? or are they excluded from discounts?
just apply to newsettler and use their 15% off

We're just waiting until they have their 30%

Like twice a year for the 30%. Should be due for one soon :nerd:. But with the hype on the ultra boost and nmd, even though they'll be excluded I feel they don't need to offer the 30% any more. Hope they do for the mi adidas at least.

Most go .5 down but for my next one I'm going TTS as my .5 down pair is slightly snug. Not sure if it varies by colorway as materials are different. If anything they have free returns, however not if you order mi adidas.

Last edited:
Like twice a year for the 30%. Should be due for one soon :nerd:. But with the hype on the ultra boost and nmd, even though they'll be excluded I feel they don't need to offer the 30% any more. Hope they do for the mi adidas at least.

Most go .5 down but for my next one I'm going TTS as my .5 down pair is slightly snug. Not sure if it varies by colorway as materials are different. If anything they have free returns, however not if you order mi adidas.

Oh so I can't return the ID to the adidas store? Nightwing says half size down too, but I'll likely be rocking them causally. I'll go to a store and check em out today for sizing. Thanks again for the response fam! At 125 price point, 15% off is enticing haha

Last edited:
IMHO, if you're gonna rock them casually, go TTS. If you want to ball in them, half size down.

IMHO, if you're gonna rock them casually, go TTS. If you want to ball in them, half size down.
Cosigned.

I went TTS with mine, and they're nice and locked in if i double sock (one pair of socks being very thin). 

If i were to grab a second pair, for ball, i'd go half size down. 

My Statics .5 size down fit real nice. Still have some room to work with in the toe box too. I love how roomy the toe box is.

How hard is it for Adidas to make bounce in the forefoot and boost in the mid?

Not hard. But then they'll be spruce increase.

How hard is it to create different color boost tech? The AS colorway was dope but the white boost tech stuck out like a sore thumb.

I think there's something to be said for the same full length cushioning. Like full length bounce in the lillards. Amazing. The full length boost is almost too plush in the D rose 6, or so I hear. They def are different feels, but I enjoy hearing all boost vs bounce talk.

I definitely don't want full length boost. It's too plush, and not stable enough.

If they found something to transition better from the boost heel to a bounce forefoot, that would be so good.

Back
Top Bottom