THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ADC still excluding the Vol 4s from discounts. Are these selling well enough for adidas to justify that approach? I've seen nobody wearing any of the colorways at any of the gyms and runs I go to. I don't remember the Vol 1-3s getting excluded like this.

ADC still excluding the Vol 4s from discounts. Are these selling well enough for adidas to justify that approach? I've seen nobody wearing any of the colorways at any of the gyms and runs I go to. I don't remember the Vol 1-3s getting excluded like this.
So annoying. I've been trying to get one particular CW of Marquee Boost Low that's been on sale forever, but for some reason it's still excluded from discounts.

Good find. That’s weird the cotton candy pairs are eligible but none of the other colorways are. Not my top choice of colorway, but tempted.

Candy Paint or Pink Lemonade?

There are no cotton candies. Not like it should matter to a bunch of grown men :rofl:

edit: the pink lemonades are no longer excluded (light pink mesh + suede pair).

$91 with code "GIVEADI " (30% off)

:lol: :blush: Can't say I meant pink lemonade when I said cotton candy :smh: Brain fart or I was thinking about cotton candy, most likely. I'll probably mess up cookies and cream pair too. I'll just call them by color from now on.

I want the black & white CW that released today, and the blue/pinks. But there's no chance I'm paying retail.

disco city in a matter of weeks, if not days.

Black Friday 2018 Adidas had a 50% off sale and I picked up a couple pairs of the Vol 3’s...in stores only, but be on the lookout for something similar this year

I hope. Adidas has bee pretty stingy with codes and sales this year, so I’m not counting on it...

38C3615C-AB4F-41DA-BB6B-0A73BD9AE817.png
Hopefully they don’t go crazy with the exclusions

41 shot attempts for harden last night. Career high.

Peak of the season for him, first few weeks 😂 so adidas trying squeeze all the margin it can outta his shoes this holiday season. There are so many colorways already on adc

Adidas randomly restocked some of the Drew League Vol. 3’s, a few sizes currently left and going for $70. Found these right before that 30% off code expired, got em for a very nice price.
1E1757ED-E4D9-46DF-BC88-E8AF8BEABDEB.jpeg

They might be available when the BF sale goes live but with limited sizes there’s always a risk that they could be gone by then. Heads up for anyone that’s interested

I just bought the white/black/nude and candy paints for $91 a piece. Looks like they took them off exclusion.

ADC code "SPORT30" for 30% off full-price basketball and training shoes

Thanks for the heads up tigo0240. I've been waiting on ADC to lift the exclusion at the same time a 30% off code was available. Was able to order the barbershops and candy paints to see if either will work for me. :emoji_raised_hands:

Back
Top Bottom