THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d buy a pair of the 2s if adc accepted codes on them. I wonder how many sales adc is losing with the coupon restrictions on the Hardens and CEs. I bet the extra units they would move at 15-20% off would generate far more net income then selling the fewer units at full price...

Last edited:
I’d buy a pair of the 2s if adc accepted codes on them. I wonder how many sales adc is losing with the coupon restrictions on the Hardens and CEs. I bet the extra units they would move at 15-20% off would generate far more net income then selling the fewer units at full price...
You do know you can use codes on them on eastbay currently? They flip flop though so you might want to get them now before they change their minds again

I am aware of that. I just prefer to buy from adidas direct because their return policy rocks...

i also want the gila monster and milled leather, anyone?

0225180704c.jpg
0225180656.jpg

My Beauts !
I need your MVP'S And Gray's though ..

Which one is lighter the 2s or 1s? I would assume 1 cause here was such a stiff upper with the leather and rubber stuff.

The Harden 1s are like 2.5 oz lighter than the 2s.

Also - Does anyone have release date info on the "Ima be a star" coloroway? Or anyone know if those all blacks will be released? (timeline too)

Sounds like a very good shoe minus the traction problem. Disappointing. Hope the traction is better on other colorways. Translucent outsoles on the Harden 1s was actually better for many people than the solid outsoles. Wonder if that will happen with the 2s too...

Sounds like a very good shoe minus the traction problem.

How many shoes have we said that about? I've lost count.

I have no experience with the Harden 2, but in general, it helps me in a way when they put out these shoes with iffy traction patterns. I can't afford every big release, so it makes it very easy to pass on certain models.

I was hoping the LS colorways would drop in price after the 2s were released. I am still waiting. I like those red and black 2s that he wore against the Nuggets. The only colorway of the 2s I have liked so far.

Back
Top Bottom