THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm still waiting for that one to drop...no word yet.
Man adidas did us dirty with the gilas. They went and showed em off at the launch event had everybody wanting a pair and them dropped em out of nowhere at like 3 locations. Not even a damn online release

Yea forgot that one didn't even release :lol: that was one of the dopest colorways... better imo than anything out there with Vol. 2

IMG_0919.jpg
IMG_0920.jpg
IMG_0921.jpg
Ive seen kids rock laceless prestos so im sure the harden2ls can work considering it also looks like its going towards the fashionable route that adidas also produces. https://sneakernews.com/2016/11/04/check-colorways-nike-presto-extreme/

Would like to see if the LS model of the Vol. 2 exceed the performance model.

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a miadidas pair of the 2s. Found an old 20% code in my email that still worked (not sure why it still worked) and couldn't resist using it. $136 for a custom pair of the 2s seems reasonable to me. I'll post pics and feedback once I get them in 3-5 wks...

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a miadidas pair of the 2s. Found an old 20% code in my email that still worked (not sure why it still worked) and couldn't resist using it. $136 for a custom pair of the 2s seems reasonable to me. I'll post pics and feedback once I get them in 3-5 wks...
Preview pic?!

i used to use nikeid back a few years ago and make different lebrons. they'd let you change the text color and whatnot. i didn't use it on either pair of mine, but i didn't see an option to change the color anyway. is this always the case with miadidas?

Did they take these off miadidas?
No they are still there. You must have some janky browsers that's not letting you see them or something lol. They right there like they've been for awhile now. Just type in harden 2 and scroll down they are still there

IMG_20180326_160753.jpg
For how much abuse these have taken as a gym, hoop(1 full season as main shoe) and casual this shoe has held up extremely well. Was skeptical of the PK at first but I'm glad I pulled the trigger. Plays way better than the KDX, 2017 Hyperdunk, and Curry 4s for those that prefer a minimal, free flowing shoe.

I was just looking at the Harden 3 catalog pictures on the previous page. I like the design so far. I also noticed they release in Aug/Sept which is the normal time we would see the Roses. I think adidas will sell more units with the Hardens dropping at the beginning of the season.

IMG_20180326_160753.jpg
For how much abuse these have taken as a gym, hoop(1 full season as main shoe) and casual this shoe has held up extremely well. Was skeptical of the PK at first but I'm glad I pulled the trigger. Plays way better than the KDX, 2017 Hyperdunk, and Curry 4s for those that prefer a minimal, free flowing shoe.
Hows the lockdown? Thats the only thing thats been comcerning me about the LS1 and the regular vol 1s. Ive jeard people say that there was heel slippage and that the assymetrical lacing system was weird

Hows the lockdown? Thats the only thing thats been comcerning me about the LS1 and the regular vol 1s. Ive jeard people say that there was heel slippage and that the assymetrical lacing system was weird
Lockdown and heel slippage was on the same level as the KDX, so doable and not a dealbreaker. You definitely need to know how to play on your toes though because the knit does stretch laterally on hard cuts.

IMG_20180326_160753.jpg
Sold my pair for around $180, miss them a lot as like you said, veryyyy minimal and light, only thing I wish was better was it needed more boost, which would make it a legendary top shoe for me. Might cop a pair if I find one for the low tbh

Man I really want a pair of those McDonald’s Harden 2’s he played in last week.

Attachments

• BF7D01CF-CBDC-445E-8B90-7D8F1C993A3A.jpeg
    BF7D01CF-CBDC-445E-8B90-7D8F1C993A3A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom