THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What kinda code is this? I do not see it
How the hell yall cats missing these codes? It's right on the coupon page at eastbay. You just have to type coupons in the search box. The 15 and 17% codes seem to be the new norm right now because they have been there for the last two months or so full time with the 20% thrown in every now in then.

hey guys just saw jahronmon's review of these. Is it true that certain colored soles are better for traction? it's the number 1 thing I look for in a basketball shoe. Interested in these but always shied away due to all the traction issues I kept reading about.

hey guys just saw jahronmon's review of these. Is it true that certain colored soles are better for traction? it's the number 1 thing I look for in a basketball shoe. Interested in these but always shied away due to all the traction issues I kept reading about.

I'm curious to know too

Really enjoy playing in the V2s. Seriously contemplating making another pair on miadidas. Wating to see if we get a 30% or $100 off $300 anytime soon...

Have you guys experienced any serious stretching in the vol 2? Feel like with all the knit materials in recent years bball shoes tend to grow half a size (especially with thick elite socks)

I tried on an 11 today and I got my foot in but it was tight and I had low cut thin Puma socks. Feel like the 11.5 would be more suitiable but I don't want to end up double socking.

Harden 2 on sale at eastbay from 115-130 depending on CW. Cali Dreaming, Black/Red playoff pair and black/black regular price still. The first reddish CW is 115 and with the17% off is about 96 dollars before tax and shipping. The other CW are 130.

My Traffic Jams have been solid. Been rotating between them and the Visions which have also been great. Haven't had traction issues on the average and below average courts I regularly play on.

After a month of owning both
Vol 2 > Vol 1
I think the Vol 2 is way more comfortable than the Vol 1. Also the lacing system and fit Is better on the vol 2. When these go on deep discount I’m pretty sure more people will agree in the future.

1525964371849.JPEG
1525964414323.JPEG
1525964740261.JPEG

My California Dreamin AKA Staredown AKA RIP Wesley Johnson AKA Melons from Pro Direct.

Vol 2 > Vol 1
I think the Vol 2 is way more comfortable than the Vol 1. Also the lacing system and fit Is better on the vol 2. When these go on deep discount I’m pretty sure more people will agree in the future.
I own and have hooped pretty hard in all 3 variants of the Harden (LS, 1, 2) -- speaking strictly from a performance standpoint, it really depends on your playstyle. A well broken in, translucent Vol 1 still takes the cake for how I play.

Vol 2 > Vol 1
People sleeping on the 2's big time. They already on sale in a lot,of colors on eastbay. I wouldn't be surprised to see these at the outlet soon

People sleeping on the 2's big time. They already on sale in a lot,of colors on eastbay. I wouldn't be surprised to see these at the outlet soon
That big ol heel thing is prob whats turning people off including me. Or maybe the huge sole or the overall bulkiness of the shoe.

I think the Harden is a good looking shoe and it’s very comfortable but for $140-150 if I were looking for something casual to wear I’d probably just spend a few extra dollars and buy a pair of UltraBoosts

Back
Top Bottom