THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you mean? Definitely not as sleek looking as the regular LS but it's hard for me to pass up a triple black boost shoe on discount.
He's basically saying he is a square dresser that keeps it simple and don't take any chances with his personal style. That's what I got from it and if I'm wrong that's still what I got from it lol

Not that I don't take chances, I've felt my build/health has prevented me from certain things.

I don't try to keep up with most trends because it's tiring for me to have to find what's new or what's next. If or when I do, I'm usually a season or two behind.

He's basically saying he is a square dresser that keeps it simple and don't take any chances with his personal style. That's what I got from it and if I'm wrong that's still what I got from it lol

Everyone doesn't want to be like you

sddefault.jpg

Is that the picture you put on your tinder profile? Never owned supreme anything in my life but nice try. C for effort though

Yes, that's the exact picture I put up for my profile. Your pics aren't getting me the ladies like I was hoping.

I don't like bad jokes, so please don't tell me anymore.

You win

latest

Yes, that's the exact picture I put up for my profile. Your pics aren't getting me the ladies like I was hoping.

I don't like bad jokes, so please don't tell me anymore.

You win

latest
My pic would get you all the girls so I know that's a lie. If you don't like bad jokes you stop posting because yours are quite lame. Don't get how I inspire feelings of randoms online but somehow I do must be just like the ladies straight awesomeness.

My pic would get you all the girls so I know that's a lie. If you don't like bad jokes you stop posting because yours are quite lame. Don't get how I inspire feelings of randoms online but somehow I do must be just like the ladies straight awesomeness.

No one ever thinks a joke is funny when the jokes on them. Saying was that’s my pic for Tinder was pretty bad though, simply because it didn’t make sense.

Internet retort number 1, state “Feelings” when one has nothing else to say. And unless we all know each other, we’re all “Randoms”.

I already told you “You Win”. You win and you’re a ladies man, great.

giphy.gif

No one ever thinks a joke is funny when the jokes on them. Saying was that’s my pic for Tinder was pretty bad though, simply because it didn’t make sense.

Internet retort number 1, state “Feelings” when one has nothing else to say. And unless we all know each other, we’re all “Randoms”.

I already told you “You Win”. You win and you’re a ladies man, great.

giphy.gif
The first sentence is bull_____. Your joke was as lame to me as you think my joke was to you Ye shrug. As far as the Internet retorts you must be on here a lot I'm not so whatever you say champ. Probably should enjoy life outside some instead of knowing this alleged Internet retort business. If I win why do you feel the need to keep yapping? Insecure much? If you want to reply save the thread this pointless back and forth and pm me otherwise let it go fam.

The first sentence is bull_____. Your joke was as lame to me as you think my joke was to you Ye shrug. As far as the Internet retorts you must be on here a lot I'm not so whatever you say champ. Probably should enjoy life outside some instead of knowing this alleged Internet retort business. If I win why do you feel the need to keep yapping? Insecure much? If you want to reply save the thread this pointless back and forth and pm me otherwise let it go fam.

Enjoy your Saturday

Seems like that be friendly rule for niketalk ain’t being used. (Already found that out when I got brutally burned for saying that the harden vol 2 should cost less than 140)

Seems like that be friendly rule for niketalk ain’t being used. (Already found that out when I got brutally burned for saying that the harden vol 2 should cost less than 140)
It is good most times online but every now and then folks get into stuff offline they know isn't that serious and or they wouldn't say offline. This is one of those cases you just saw. Who got on your for saying these should be less than 140? The market definitely agrees seeing they are selling for half on adc and everywhere else has fsr and on sale for 100 or less in most online shops.

Most people are cool but sometimes they're not, online or off.

I got "Burned" once asking where were the best prices on a specific shoe?

Dudes get weird sometimes, just have to accept it.

It is good most times online but every now and then folks get into stuff offline they know isn't that serious and or they wouldn't say offline. This is one of those cases you just saw. Who got on your for saying these should be less than 140? The market definitely agrees seeing they are selling for half on adc and everywhere else has fsr and on sale for 100 or less in most online shops.
I don’t remember it was just during when the vol 2 price was being leaked and it was like 3 or 4 people ganging up on me and insulting me or whatever.

Anyways does any one know when the vol 1 will be “retroed” cause I want the pioneer colorway and never had the chance to get it when vol 1s were still around

I don’t remember it was just during when the vol 2 price was being leaked and it was like 3 or 4 people ganging up on me and insulting me or whatever.
Now this happens all the time on here with the 3/4 people ganging up and or someone playing superman to come to another grown man in most cases rescue. Stuff is strange but indicative of online behavior at times and why I like seeing people face to face where folks act normal in convos for the most part.

Anyways does any one know when the vol 1 will be “retroed” cause I want the pioneer colorway and never had the chance to get it when vol 1s were still around
It will probably be awhile since they just came out a year or two ago. I say that and they retro the ultraboost so what do I know.

Ebay bro. I just sold a pair of Pioneers for 80 shipped. I had to repost it twice, nobody checking for those

To the poster that suggesting lacing the Vol 2's inward I appreciate it, it helps lockdown allot!

Lockdown might be an 8.5 now :rofl:

Better than the Vol 1's lockdown

Back
Top Bottom