THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh snap I ordered the Triple whites in a size 10 today lol just keep checking every hour or so, they definitely do restocks but it's usually 1 pair that was in an expired cart

Had the triple white in my cart earlier but i didnt pull the trigger smhh, will be on the lookout, thanks

How do yall lace your Vol 2s for extreme lockdown? Wanna take advantage of all of those lace holes

Had the triple white in my cart earlier but i didnt pull the trigger smhh, will be on the lookout, thanks
i have been looking for triple black - 9.5 back up now, 12 was up last night. it comes and goes it seems..

Out of all the Boost shoes I've owned, the Vol. 2 is surprisingly the most comfortable. It has a tight fit when you first slip it on, but the materials seem to "mold" to the foot and to me, it's the most responsive feel Boost I've worn.

Hoping the Vol. 3 can make that with great CWs.

Size 11 in the Pioneer CW seems to be gone. Might go with a B/E, in "need" of a work shoe.

Save me a bit of money too.

The grey/tan combo looks very nice to me. Almost a lux type of styling.

The black lace was decent too. Didn't care for the red though.
Yeah tried the tan lace LS version in store and they looked/felt great tbh, had to cop em for $60 with tax on ADC

Just to double back on the Harden Vol 1 toddler shoe. It was perfect for his fat toddler feet. We tried on so many shoes for him recently that either was too slim for his feet or too long for him to walk in.

Length was perfect too but it feels like he will grow out of them soon. But given how perfect the shoe seems (opening accommodates for fat feet and the ankle suport is legit for a first time walker) i think i may order a 5K online. Already seen a few sites with them.

Just to double back on the Harden Vol 1 toddler shoe. It was perfect for his fat toddler feet. We tried on so many shoes for him recently that either was too slim for his feet or too long for him to walk in.

Length was perfect too but it feels like he will grow out of them soon. But given how perfect the shoe seems (opening accommodates for fat feet and the ankle suport is legit for a first time walker) i think i may order a 5K online. Already seen a few sites with them.
Where'd you find them? From your pic it looked like a kid's store.

People grabbing LS for casual?

Heated triple blacks are gone w this deal. All the colorways of the Vol 2 still on ADC are very underwhelming

Heated triple blacks are gone w this deal. All the colorways of the Vol 2 still on ADC are very underwhelming

Most of the colorways of the Vol 2s where underwhelming unfortunately. That’s why I made a miadidas pair. Too bad we can’t get steep disco on the miadidas vol 2s....

Concretes and Pioneers are the only worthwhile CWs, Homes/Traffic Jams on a lesser note as far as traditional BBall colorways.

I guess its case by case because I like the red and blue ones. I like most of the colors though so that's not saying much lol. I really like the red, blue, and Cali dreaming pairs though. Just copped the red ones yesterday. I couldn't pass for 49 and that's the only color that the other places online and in stores don't have. They'll probably be going for adc prices soon since most places have them in close to fsr outside the black colorways.

Back
Top Bottom