THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
05fordgt 05fordgt just wore mine today. My foot is narrow, so TTS worked for me. But if not, .5 up would be recommended. It's a dope shoe...
20190502_162523.jpg
20190502_162547.jpg

05fordgt 05fordgt just wore mine today. My foot is narrow, so TTS worked for me. But if not, .5 up would be recommended. It's a dope shoe...
20190502_162523.jpg
20190502_162547.jpg

Thanks buddy. Are the insoles glued down? If not, I can usually get more toe room (height) by removing them. I hope the 11 fits. Don't know where I can find an 11.5 on sale.

05fordgt 05fordgt i went tts and the upper being stiffer they fit a little tighter than my silver pair. I’m playing in mine so I’m good, but for casual I might have went .5 up.

they probably going to rob him again and give it to Giannis. i don't get what this theme has to do with MVP anyways.

Would not be a rob they are both well deserving, but let that be a NBA thread discussion, shoes just look like some radioactive theme. If he doesnt continue to play like he did in game 3 and reverts back to game 1/2 we can call these playoff meltdowns

I like the black/yellow MVPs personally.

Also Adidas sold out of that blue/cloud white cw I'm sad. Had a 20% disc ready to use lol.

These just arrived earlier today at work. I gotta say, these are SICK!!! Ordered them right after watching Endgame last Thursday morning (9am showing Movie Tavern) and couldn't wait for them to arrive!! Love the little touches (Iron Man mask on one tongue, Harden's logo on the other and what appears to be his chest Arc reactor behind the logo! And the box is awesome!! Plus having Stark Industries is the icing on the cake!

Thank you to IG-88 IG-88 for the heads up on the discount via FNL! Once I tired on, length is perfect at my TTS. Toebox volume is a little snug height wise but I took the insole out and they were perfect. The upper material may mold to my feet to give a little more wiggle room. If not, I'll buy cheap insoles, chop the end of one off (where my toes would be, and save the Marvel insole. Love these A LOT. Now, if the Captain America N3XT L3V3Ls go on sale, I'll be down for that pair as well. Here's a quick pic. Great collab Adidas! Great job!!!
IMG_20190507_200944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom