THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20191228084058.jpg

I like the black/purple/green/orange pair posted above. It’s nice colorblocking.

I’m not down with those short shorts though. Ugh.

I've got nothing against shorter shorts. Personally a big fan of an above-knee short most of the time. I remember being much younger and trying to ball in baggy shorts and my between the legs dribble would end up caught in my crotch :lol:

I just don't know what Harden's doing there. Eventually players will be playing in compression unitards, like a bobsledder or something.

I really hope the Daniel Patrick release and aren’t F&F like the volts. I like the actual 3 stripes on them.

JS”

How are these holding up for you guys? In some reviews I remember seeing people doubting the durability of the LightStrike foam

I have been wondering the same. I just won a pair of Vol 3 brand new for $50 (45 plus shipping) on OfferUp so I’ll have another round of Boost ready for me on top of the Vol 2 pairs I already have.

Haven’t worn my pair more than 3 or 4x max, nothing wrong with em just have a closet full of too many shoes. Going to mess with these heavy for the next two weeks and give an update

Haven’t worn my pair more than 3 or 4x max, nothing wrong with em just have a closet full of too many shoes. Going to mess with these heavy for the next two weeks and give an update

Will be looking forward to your update because I am very curious about the longevity. Though I still won’t get the Vol 4 (unless they too cheap too ignore), I would still like to know what they’re like if they did get that low.

Back
Top Bottom