THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Su casa available with 30% off. Think 🤔 they’ll go lower? Tempted to pick up that okc color lol

Su casa available with 30% off. Think 🤔 they’ll go lower? Tempted to pick up that okc color lol

I just saw that deal too. I think that is getting close to bottom end pricing. I’ve seen other colors getting down to $60-65 but in scattered sizes.

just looked it up. didn't realize adidas bought reebok back in '05. makes more sense now.

Shot some hoops outdoors today in the HV1 and I forgot how nice the boost setup was in these. 4 years later and the boost is still springy. Love how there's nice energy return in the forefoot but still a good amount of court feel. I just hated the lacing system on them. The round laces always came untied, even if you double knotted. And you could never fine tune them to how you like them. It was either to tight near the toes or too tight near the top of the foot.

Shot some hoops outdoors today in the HV1 and I forgot how nice the boost setup was in these. 4 years later and the boost is still springy. Love how there's nice energy return in the forefoot but still a good amount of court feel. I just hated the lacing system on them. The round laces always came untied, even if you double knotted. And you could never fine tune them to how you like them. It was either to tight near the toes or too tight near the top of the foot.

I like the 1's but always issues and I felt nothing in the forefoot.

With all those issues, it was still a solid shoe.

I had slight heel slippage issues with the 2's and 3's also.

Screenshot_20200721_171054.jpg

Lost my vol 3’s, but they were by far my favorite. 100% in for those. Hope there’s a release date soon.

Anyone here played in the Vol 3 iron man cw? how does it perform in comparison to the normal cw.

I loved my pair in the drew league cw (traction, cushion, fit) but am unsure how the harder materials (on the iron man cw) will affect the shoe

Not sure when in the US. A few euro sites got them already. The kixify one may be cheaper if you don't want to wait for US release. Same seller as the eBay listing

Back
Top Bottom