THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got these in. Looks super dope in-person and that back is nice and thicc *pause*.

Size 10 is 500g. Don't feel heavy in hand for me personally or trying them on.

Going to test them on-court soon.

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

Last edited:
wanted to try and get the 7s in person at Adidas or Footlocker. Didn’t see them. So I just got the silver pair online on adidas.com via Rakuten. I’m ok with this.

Didn’t know they stacked in store too. I’d try online but good luck with customer service, they’re the worst.

Just now found the red colorway in my size so I finally will get to experience the hype

Silver pair came in… they look huge even though they are my TTS haha. Will be getting them on court tomorrow and can give my thoughts

Breaking these in and it feels like there is no break-in needed, the support and stability is unreal my foot feels firmly secured in these. And the cushioning feels great so far.
36DE7F3B-EC81-4CAB-85A4-8B15DD570D24.jpeg

Yup no break-in needed at all with that sock-like inner bootie. These and the LeBron 20 are probably my fave to hoop in.

The heel-to-toe transition and court feel on these are phenomenal. Don't feel heavy on feet at all nor restrictive.

adidas/Harden got a banger with this one. Waiting for better cw to get more pairs like the purple and burgundy pair.

I haven’t bought a new performance model since the PG 1. Those hit deep discounts. It seems like the market is still sour on performance models but that Luka 1 launch colorway flew and this red pair of Vol 7s seems to have sold well. What’s the typical discount timeline on Hardens?

The 6s could be had for great discounts, but people seem to be jumping on the 7s so it’s hard to gauge. I am also not sure that Adidas produced these in large numbers but idk about that…

The 6s could be had for great discounts, but people seem to be jumping on the 7s so it’s hard to gauge. I am also not sure that Adidas produced these in large numbers but idk about that…
Adidas been sloppy with their releases too. The 6s were scattered everywhere too. Just random cw drops etc. Just gotta be patient for the 7 drops too

Back
Top Bottom