THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yellow pair came in and they are dope in hand! I went down a half size and I like the fit moreso than TTS. I’m the type that likes the shoe to be super snug and almost 1-to-1 on foot without much dead space, and doing half down does that for me. Not that TTS posed any issues, more of a preference thing for me personally.

Dang…very tempted to pull the trigger on these with disco. I really like the cloud white ones but they’re excluded 😩. Don’t have that many all yellow kicks….$112 plus a gift card burning in my wallet…😅

Loving these - top 3 shoe in the last year for me
760AC62B-1A81-4C95-81F4-3D9CC1930270.jpeg

Heel to toe transition is smooth as butter, the cushioning is perfect - great responsiveness where you need it but also incredible court feel, and the lockdown/containment makes you feel really really stable.

Thanks for the breakdown! Sounds like three stripes have a hit on their hands. A lot of people have been raving about this model (few complained about weight while others have said once you’re actually hooping in them you don’t really notice it).

JS”

Thanks for the breakdown! Sounds like three stripes have a hit on their hands. A lot of people have been raving about this model (few complained about weight while others have said once you’re actually hooping in them you don’t really notice it).

JS”
They feel heavy in hand, for sure. But when you have them on feet and in game, you can’t tell at all. They feel amazing

7s have a better fit too em… the sock like bootie really makes the shoe feel like a sock when hooping but still contained for cuts.. The base is wide and the upper provides enough containment so that your not sliding over but it’s very smooth

I played in the silver harden 7s. And it did feel clunky to me, and while I didn’t feel it feel slow, it just felt heavy to me. While I didn’t score well, at all, I did have like 4 blocks in the games I played. And since I’m 5’4, I jump as high as I can, and try to time the ball. So, it didn’t affect my jumping. In contrast, I remember the volume 6s, I didn’t feel as heavy in them last year. I probably need more games to say for sure though.

I love yellow shoes. The yellow 7s remind me of a yellow miadidas Vol 3 I made 4 years ago. Definitely will consider grabbing a pair if reviews continue to be good and I can eventually find them for around $80-90.

e29e6d40-c8bd-4328-9b1a-2725719dd78a-jpeg.2240075

Last edited:
really like the way the harden 7 look. probably my favorite looking new adidas sig in 2 decades

did they already release the all black? the all black and silver black are my fav colorways

dont like how the white black have a dingy colored toe cap. should have been just white synthetic leather

Back
Top Bottom