THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pair #4 but I sold my yellows
31B8EE3C-F258-4E32-9751-A35BBF272706.jpeg

Patiently waiting for the black pair to hit discount or accept discount codes. Whichever comes first. Got a close eye on those. They're too clean!

Adiclub discount just worked for me on the Vol. 7's if anyone's been waiting on a discounted purchase.

duke40 duke40 The discount you purchase with your Adiclub points. ADC allowed me to apply my 20% off code towards the black pair. Came out to $128 before tax.

They'll probably get cheaper but didn't want to risk my size being gone when that time comes.

duke40 duke40 The discount you purchase with your Adiclub points. ADC allowed me to apply my 20% off code towards the black pair. Came out to $128 before tax.

They'll probably get cheaper but didn't want to risk my size being gone when that time comes.
I was able to use my 25% one on the yellow pair on release day, I was shocked lol

Son of a … won’t let me use my 15% off. Eff em.

TTS or .5 down from my nike size? I wear 11.5 in ultraboost but thats knit stretchy material

Whats the word on the forefoot cushioning I heard the lightstrike is thin up front any knee pain for you heavier players?

TTS or .5 down from my nike size? I wear 11.5 in ultraboost but thats knit stretchy material

Whats the word on the forefoot cushioning I heard the lightstrike is thin up front any knee pain for you heavier players?
Length and snugness is the same as ultra boost for me. They look huge on feet but feel great.

Back
Top Bottom