THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone copped the Pulse Olive pair? Current on ADC for $104. I am very tempted to 😂. I would have done so quickly, if klarna didn’t remove the $10 off reward they had going the past few weeks. FU Klarna!!!

Has anyone copped the Pulse Olive pair? Current on ADC for $104. I am very tempted to 😂. I would have done so quickly, if klarna didn’t remove the $10 off reward they had going the past few weeks. FU Klarna!!!
Nah I still got my yellows so felt no need, but if they ever open the gates on discount codes I gotchu

Still waiting to see what the Trade Machine colorway of the Vol 7 is going to look like. Maybe adidas will save that colorway for the 8s... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would like a discount code to try on them but seems like they’re excluded. Smh

JS”

Got mine in last week
42C715C4-FB81-4D3E-95ED-51E04C3D5FB5.jpeg
8094976B-A3C6-4DEA-A9C6-1AA6472FE689.jpeg
E5FD7AF0-10D6-4F77-B831-A776AC480808.jpeg
Man they look nice! How does the toe cap feel compared to the materials on the regular colorways? Softer or not much of a difference?

IMG_5688.jpeg

duke40 duke40 these just popped up on adc and they’re calling your name 😂

FYI guys I redeemed the 30% off code with my points. They don’t work for anything! Crappy rewards program they got going.

IMG_5688.jpeg

FYI guys I redeemed the 30% off code with my points. They don’t work for anything! Crappy rewards program they got going.
Best way to use points are to stack em on top of the outlet sales but lately they’ve been keeping product out of there too for men.. if you got any ladies to spend on ultraboosts and nmds for 60-70 percent off isn’t a bad deal

IMG_5688.jpeg

I have the blue/white tongue already or I would be on these.

And yeah, **** adidas and their reward program. Doesn’t work on anything and when you try to use it on a discount shoe you only get the original price minus your voucher or the discount price, not both.

I have the blue/white tongue already or I would be on these.

And yeah, **** adidas and their reward program. Doesn’t work on anything and when you try to use it on a discount shoe you only get the original price minus your voucher or the discount price, not both.
Last time I went they stacked on top of outlet sales about the only use I have for em

Back
Top Bottom