THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to local hibbet that had them in stock and got a size 9 that fits perfectly. So had to go down a full size. Now I have to sell my size 10
IMG_5948.jpeg

IMG_5949.jpeg

Went with my 10.5 Nike size and holy crap these just feel so comfortable. Looking forward to playing in these at my weekend run.

To the widefooters out there these are definitely wide foot damn comfortable friendly.
View attachment 3229959

Attachments

• IMG_3181.jpeg
    IMG_3181.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
wide footer checkin in here and after trying them on...i think i couldve went a half size down....still had substantial room around the toes and minor heel slippage

Adidas shoes are typically wide foot friendly shoes.
After shooting around for a bit and playing 2 half court sessions, I started to feel the materials were breaking in and would probably prefer .5 size down. I haven’t really balled in Adidas shoes since my college years but I’m really impressed how these play so far. The thing I really like about this shoe is even though these feel heavy in hand… you don’t really feel it when your playing in my opinion.

The green pair is growing on me for sure will probably end up buying a pair .5 size down .

Tried a pair on at the adidas store this morning. They seem like a nice shoe to hoop in (half size down fit much better to me) but absolutely no casual wear appeal like most adidas basketball stuff. That midsole is too damn chunky

Tapered/skinny denim with these look weird, cause the shoe is bulky.

Baggy denim/sweats is the best best, or shorts.

Looks like two different outsoles. One translucent one solid. Maybe an indication these will hit the states.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom