THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is how thin the Boost is
View media item 2295667

There are pics out there showing the boost cross section of the CLB vs Rose 7 vs CE vs Harden. Hardens didn't look that different from the Rose 7s, which are both a little thinner than the CLB sand CE. Density of the boost also matters, but I've seen no real data on the density differences.

Last edited:
You got pics of the Rose 7 dissection? Forefoot boost is definitely thinner than the Rose 6. In terms of cushioning, Rose 6 is the best in the line.

Last edited:
You got pics of the Rose 7 dissection? Forefoot boost is definitely thinner than the Rose 6. In terms of cushioning, Rose 6 is the best in the line.

Not doubt, I said from day 1 rose 7 is closer to Rose 5 than 6. And I like that.

Wow the boost is the same thickness as the front it sure doesn't feel that way.

I find the CLB16 to have better boost feel from heel to toe.

Interesting.. I saw this listing.. and it's noted as the "Arthur Ashe Activist Advocate" Harden Vol 1, which would make sense for it being the BHM colorway.

And from what it seems, the upper is the same material as the Pioneers, which may also indicate that the similar pattern for the Cargo colorway is NOT a primeknit upper.

I dont like that the recent pairs have the translucent black midsole going off onto the lateral outrigger. I preferred them like the earlier pics with that part being white.

Wow the boost is the same thickness as the front it sure doesn't feel that way.

I find the CLB16 to have better boost feel from heel to toe.

I was surprised too. I think this where the density of the foam is different between the shoes. I'd love to see the real tech specs on boost pellet size, density, and quantity for the various adidas shoes to understand how they are tuning the cushioning for the different models...

I don't mind the lining as it won't be noticeable. The black midsole or the white toe cap gotta be the same color.

Back
Top Bottom