THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just held the shoes in my hands in a local store, didn't know before the part on the front is just a "cover" as such, the lace part continuing to the toes. Has anyone ever seen the cover part being cut off, so like some kind of uncaged?
View media item 2302169
If they didn't have the toe cap I'd have a pair already.

you got the info? :nerd:
Just my educated guess. I actually don't have any info on them now that I double-checked. I just assumed since they unveiled Pioneers, Homes and Gila Monsters at the same event, Gilas would be GRs too.

Also, the gray/purple pair that was posted earlier is probably the ASG colorway.

White/Black toe will be called Disruptor.

Got my pionners in last week from nice kicks (they had a random restock and i kept refreshing daily) for $97.50

Went half size down as suggested and they were perfect, looks clean on foot.  Can't wait to see how well they perform on court. 

Ruvilla canceled my order for the pioneer vol 1 for $98... smhhhh

I wouldn't be mad. .There are lots of hot CW for the Harden1. Not sure who's been picking the CW, whether it's James Harden himself or designers but keep it up and hopefully it will continue for the CE Lows and Dame 3. Rose CW hasnt except the white/blue with black out sole.

I think its dope that they have a lot of great colorways but people still waiting on them Cargos after the Gila Monster debacle haha. I don't even really like green shoes but something about them Cargos are appealing. Perhaps its just the overal model and the shading because the toecap is most likely suede just like the IBAS.

so clean 
pimp.gif

really difficult to decide between these and the Gilas

BHMs probably going to be much easier to get so you might not have much of a choice :lol:

Has anyone wore these for casual wear. Im tryna see if they would look nice to wear with some khaki joggers or black joggers and a polo for work? (The all black pair)

Last edited:
^ ^ ^
I'm waiting for the same colorway to go on sale, it really is the only one I am interested in at the moment.

Has anyone put black laces on their pioneers? I think it'll look cleaner that way.

Yea. That elastic material on the toe ruins the blk xeno pair. Should have used suede.
I'm waiting on the cargos.

I actually like the elastic toe, less restrictive.

Suede/nubuck would be very, very nice though!

The suede on the IBAS is terrible quality-wise though. Black leather >

Agreed. Went to the store to buy them and didn't, partially based on that toeverlay. Going to try to see the Pioneers in person, but from pics they look like my favorite so far. Definitely also looking forward to the cargos for a combo casual/hoop shoe

A lot of opinions on this shoe. Not a bad thing.

I love the toe cap, feels great lockdown wise on court. I wanna try on the Xeno's and see how the toe cap feels compared to the leather. Might be lighter..

Back
Top Bottom